• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    For those LONG Crystal Isle flights

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Buying genesis.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    If i buy genesis, is it already downloaded and ready to go, or do i have to download it?

    submitted by /u/Weekendgunnitbant
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern milk

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    So I'm on a creative world and am trying to get wyvern milk. I've been trying a command and it wasn't working, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Fivebatman1000
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a Nitrado server, cannot find server even woth correct search settings.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Last night I rented an Basic 10 player Ark server via Nitrado for Xbox. I have hosted an Atlas server with them in the past with little complication.

    I'm aware of the sorting settings. Search "Unoffical PC Sessions" making sure to check the "Show password protected" box.

    I had messed with the server settings and couldn't get it to populate on the search. So I reset all server settings to "default" (everything is as if I just rented the server, basic Nitrado server name, no password, default settings on The Island") and still no server.

    I thought it may be because it could take time on their end to set up. It's been almost 24 hours now still nothing. I've tried restarting the server and nothing. The server also will randomly say it's "stopped" when I log on to Nitrado to check the status, without me having commanded it to stop.

    Not sure what else to do.

    Idk if it matters but I've only interacted with the Nitrado site and server settings via their mobile app and Xbox's internet explorer, worked for me fine when hosting Atlas.

    Edit: I had read somewhere that I need to include [US] in the server name myself. Is that true? Tried it myself and I didn't work.

    submitted by /u/djjdrolz
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get berries

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    What is the best way to gather berries? I currently use a skiff with a bronto. It just seems very slow for some reason.

    submitted by /u/Libertyprime8397
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to create a server for me and my friends to play on with nobody else in it?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    One of my friends has ARK for Windows 10 if that changes anything.

    submitted by /u/Natural_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Commands?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Is there any way to create a custom command?

    I'm looking to do something like "!buy" for a shop, or even to do a dino wipe on every restart (I know theres a option for it but its stopped working on my server) Would something like this require an automated program with a secondary pc? I'm thinking that I could code an instance that auto signs in as an admin, and if it sees something in the chat as a command, it will read/sort what to do. But it would suck seeing that its a cluster, and requires several accounts/computers. 
    submitted by /u/IkuArk
    [link] [comments]

    Boss fights

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Dow anyone know where I can find a genesis boss fight seat on xbox small tribes

    submitted by /u/toothless3885
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server config

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a way to make it so raw prime meat and Rae mutton stack on nitrado servers? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Scalab1256
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel