• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Megalodon? More like Megalo-DUMB!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Petition to give the “Hydrated” buff to dinos that get it when it rains

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I was thinking that dinosaurs/wyverns that get the hydrated buff when in water like the Spino and Trop Wyvern should get the buff when it rains.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/bananathatsblue
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Official PvP Mutated Tropical wyv

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    my tek stego rainbow

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    our best argy color combination

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    What dinos u normally don't tame and why?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering what are the dinos that normally don't get tamed or just are completely ignored

    submitted by /u/transtonico
    [link] [comments]

    Master Zoologist Achievement?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Master Zoologist Achievement?

    Hi All,

    Trying to figure out what I'm missing from my master zoologist progress (I have ascended mid way through my collection) ... all creatures were tamed manually (found on the island) and have collected all the dossiers ... what am I missing to complete the collection to unlock master zoologist ?

    Master Zoologist Progress - Dossier (The Island)

    Update: UnfortunateCakeDay - Awesome spot - it was the Purlovia, once Tamed - success !

    submitted by /u/anewhome
    [link] [comments]

    How big of a cube is enough? Plus start with wood then stone then metal?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I have a huge amount of land that was given to me when someone left the server. I build a 30x 30 wall with pillers and ceilings(all wood because its super cheap for me) as a walk way all around the outside with my workshop one side and breeding/hatching room on the other side with empty feild for dino to roam around safely(so I thought). It worked great for a little bit but wild argi rexs and raptors keeps spawning and killing stuff. I need to build a cube so I can keep my dino safe and on passive. I have multiple argy, deodi, anky, and mammoths, valcano(the island) is close enough for metal runs a couple of times a day and I have industrial forge. Im just curious if i should build a 10x10 and just slowly expand my workshop until I get to the other side with stone or metal or if I should just spend the day going ahead and making it out of wood then upgrading to stone or metal then upgrading again to metal.

    TLDR: whats the most efficient way to build end game huge home base starting from almost scratch land?

    submitted by /u/drag0n94
    [link] [comments]

    Ascendant Magmasaur saddles

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Anyone know if there are specific quests that reward them or is it all rng?

    Also, fuck the ocean biome. I got mauled by a big friggin pike irl so underwater encounters scare the shit out of me.

    submitted by /u/redbeardoweirdo
    [link] [comments]

    Ughhhh I died for two seconds and my 130 reaper queen despawned ughhhhh how do I make it so they don’t despawn

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Breaking CoC punishments?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Hello fellow survivors,

    Does anyone have a link to written repercussions for breaking the CoC? I have gone over the CoC and it does not list anything about what they can/will do if they are broken. I have been put in a bad position from a tribe leader ban. We can not get rid of the tribe leader as in the response to my request to remove them the GM stated: " Note: If previous tribe owner is found on the ban list, we will immediately terminate all agreements of assistance and will cancel any in-progress/future appointments. "

    Even though I see nothing about this on their main website etc? If anyone has dealt with something like this before or more detailed and written information on what we can do I would appreciate it.

    Thank you and keep on surviving!

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to decide

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I got Ark, like many people, through the EGS free giveaway. I'm now deciding whether to buy the Genesis Season Pass or the first season pass. Is Genesis really worth it? Or should I go for extinction and scorched earth?

    submitted by /u/DispatchDelinquent
    [link] [comments]

    LF Official PVP tribe

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Looking for a tribe on official I have 170 hours on pc and about 3k on PS4 (Recently switched) Dm me on discord Gobby#1512

    submitted by /u/Gobbyyb
    [link] [comments]

    Mesh

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    well this is embarrassing

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Why downloading ark is such a pain...?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    It took me 1h to download 120 Go of Call of Duty modern wargame, but it took me like 7 hours to download 50Go of ARK after freeing 220 f*cking Go of storage ... ? Plz Wildcard do something

    submitted by /u/SpookyCat666
    [link] [comments]

    Troodons in PVE

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, just wondering if anyone knows wether Troodons can scout corpses of other players (not in my tribe) on PVE? I know it's supposed to be PVP ability but I'm still curious.

    submitted by /u/Scarcher88
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern Tek Saddle?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Is there no way of getting this without installing that one certain massive mod?

    submitted by /u/werehowl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel