• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Flying titan...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Is it just me or?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Hidden Underwater Base Spots on Ragnarok and Valguero - Hopefully new ones!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    True story

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    playing on crystal isles pc, dino collection not spawning dinos?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    so i dont know whats going on but i got the dino collection mod installed i can craft the crystal station and all but the dinos the mods suppose to bring back arnt spawning...i went to rock drake island and the cave is still empty with no eggs nothing...anyone?

    submitted by /u/scypheroth
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a dedicated chibi slot?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    I love having my little Phoenix fly around with me, but I'd also like to keep the slot clear for shields or shoulder cannons. Wildcard, can we please get a dedicated chibi slot?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting to my official PVP tribe PS4

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I'm recruiting for my tribe message SHREK-IS-DREK21 on ps4 or pm me here on reddit and we will talk about more stuff regarding this

    submitted by /u/egg_man04
    [link] [comments]

    Basilisk bombs viable for raiding?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    im on an unoffical and been raiding this base for a few days. owners long abandoned it but turrets still active. they have hundreds of tek and heavies. problem is shards stack in 10k on this server so soaking is not even close to an option with the ammont of element these guys have. cannon raiding is not allowed. so far ive had some luck using box paracer to knock down turret towers but my luck has run out on the final death wall. will strapping c4 to basilisk and going under still work to get up close? if not id appreciate some tips to get through this final wall

    submitted by /u/CapnPeg
    [link] [comments]

    Help!, Tranqs Won't Register As Hitting!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Okay So Earlier I Was Using My Longneck Rifle, It Broke While I Was Trying To Knock A Giga Out, So I Make Another, I See Blood But It Doesnt React, I Even See Tranqs Sticking Out, But Nothing Happened, After Making Another Gun To See If It Worked I Gave Up, Then I Tried To Take Down A Titan With A Rocketlauncher, But It Doesnt Hit And The Titan Just Walks Away, Is There Anyway I Can Fix This?, I'm The Owner Of My Own Server So Is There Anything I Can Do To Stop The Glitch?

    submitted by /u/ValleyOfTheCxrrupt
    [link] [comments]

    Hunting down an Origin Wyvern

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Got any naming schemes?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I named all my wyverns after classic first person shooters, my space whales after poetry styles, my squids after the moons of saturn and my magmasaurs after different types of nuts for males and canned vegetables for females to name a few. Whatchu got?

    submitted by /u/redbeardoweirdo
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we Ark Xbox players have to suffer?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    So cannot confirm if this is real or not but hey. Ps And Pc get Fear Evolved on 22 which was yesterday. And Xbox has to wait til the 26 on monday. Why do Pc and Ps get to have stuff early? Why does Xbox players have to wait all the time? Why do Wildcard not release them on the same day? No one really knows but this.. this is why I started to move to pc gaming. Its all the waiting. I play computer but dont have ark yet. So please treat the players as equals. Also start updating switch you might have people actually buying it.

    submitted by /u/Boothekerchoo
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox ARK

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm Koi. Okay, so does anyone here have ARK on Xbox? If so, do you wanna play ARK with me? (preferably a fresh start) Message me if you're down and I'll send my GT.

    submitted by /u/Koiiz
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder that Ark SOTF2 is out! here's how you can join

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Looking for a mod to butcher tame dinos

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Me and my buddies are doing a PvE server together, and we're using Tek dino breeding for metal and dust. Not the most efficient, but it's honest work. I gotta tell you though, chainsawing hundreds to death at a time is time consuming. Is there some mod, any mod that does that automatically? I can't seem to find anything.

    submitted by /u/ZeusHatesTrees
    [link] [comments]

    Does wyvern milk protect against the dodorex fire breath?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Got 0 response on the other ark subreddit so I'll try here. Tried to google it but didn't find any definitive answers

    submitted by /u/8unny222
    [link] [comments]

    Mod files

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Does anybody have the files for the mysterious mysteries mod that got deleted? I never got yhe cjance to download the mod before it got deleted.

    submitted by /u/Swirly_Chairs
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Alpha Missions impossible for singleplayer?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I'm trying to work my way through Genesis on my singleplayer world and I'm having a major problem: I can't do any of the alpha missions. They genuinely seem impossible for singleplayer. I have fully maxed out Reapers, fully mutated Rexes, amazing saddles, etc. but all the alpha (and some beta!) missions seem impossible!

    Is there any legit way to complete these?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Alphas, PvP and Flyer PvP

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel