• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    anyone have any suggestions?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I love playing Ark but unofficial servers are too easy and I always end up getting bored of them, I like the challenge of official but I always get raided before I can actually get anything started, recently had a stone raft raided by a 231 giga and a 265 reaper king... we had a level 45 raptor.. I know I'm playing pvp and I'm not expecting to not get raided but really? anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

    submitted by /u/S1rGreml1n
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker dive

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:12 AM PST

    I am new to the genesis crestures and i just wonderd how i can dive with a bloodstalker, i already reserched it and it said lb + left stick but that didnt worked. Does anyone know how it works?

    submitted by /u/chaos_akito
    [link] [comments]

    I am a beach bob with a wooden base on a raft

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    And some dude on a level 430+ Managarmr decides to ruin 2 hours of work for some hide and metal tools. Epic gamer move buddy.

    submitted by /u/QZtheWeirdo
    [link] [comments]

    OK, I am downloading this now...and looking at the subs on Reddit, seems insane, tips before I even boot it up?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Long time gamer, bought the base game via the current Gold sale, also got bored of FO76 until the Steel Dawn DLC comes out, but looking at the PVP aspects this game looks insane, but also looks fun going by the gameplay vids I watched before buying.

    So yeah if allowed, looking for total Ark newb tips and trick and starter's guide from you guys, if you would be so kind.

    submitted by /u/tomspy77
    [link] [comments]

    too close to enemy gate or foundation?!?! im playing solo!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    help! so im on my first playthrough, got a good base going, got my industrial forge and grill. i play either solo or split screen with my kid, we have never played online. a few days ago i went to add to my base and i couldnt place anything on 3/4 of my base. my son built a little house near mine but his was there first and it has all been fine till a few days ago. ill be really annoyed if i cant finish my base because of a weird glitch. any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/mostly_kinda_sorta
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make elevators go up and down?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I'm on keyboard and instead of saying [E] elevate/delevate it says [E] Lock

    Anyone know how to get the elevator to work

    Edit: if I'm not on the platform I get the elevate/delevate button but it only moves like half a foot.

    submitted by /u/natrat4
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to ark

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Alright boys im back after like, almost 2 years away from the game. Before hand I was in a huge tribe so i never really had to worry about much. This time i am going to six mans and will probably be solo. I plan on playing the island map. What suggestions do you guys have about surviving solo other than staying hidden? Although if you had any sneaky base spots on the island im all ears.

    submitted by /u/TShelton33
    [link] [comments]

    So the 30-minute disconnect timer is not getting fixed at all, huh?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    No word from Wildcard even acknowledging the problem unless there's been some that I haven't seen. Kinda takes the fun out of the game, not to mention the Fear Evolved event. Can't go on any long trips for fear of disconnecting in a dangerous place/mid flight/underwater.

    submitted by /u/Gordon-Leadfoot
    [link] [comments]

    Increase Titanosaur Weight

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:39 PM PST

    I am running a Nitrado server, and have a Titanosaur, and got a little carried away with building a base on the platform saddle, and is currently sitting at 26,706,332.0/130,000. I have turned up the weights for the dinos in the settings pretty massively, but it doesn't seem to effect the Titanosaur. Is there any way to increase his weight so he can actually move?

    submitted by /u/Forsaken_Hope
    [link] [comments]

    JOIN NOW DISCORD NOW SERVER LAUNCHING TONIGHT 9PM UK TIME FREE STARTERS EVENTS AND MUCH MORE

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel