• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Ark PS4 Anyone doing the genesis boss fight? Pve Official

    Ark PS4 Anyone doing the genesis boss fight? Pve Official


    Anyone doing the genesis boss fight? Pve Official

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    Im looking to buy a seat for the fight cause I'm trying to get the skiff and dedi storage engram. I can bring a rex and my own gear just tell me what else I would need pls and thanks

    submitted by /u/Additional_Hat_6084
    [link] [comments]

    Can you switch a dino from singleplayer to another singleplayer world?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    If you can, how?

    submitted by /u/P4nc4k3ed
    [link] [comments]

    Hot Couple Bondage Tied Up Fuck

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    New to PS4 Ark

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Hey guys! Played this on PC years ago, ps4 had a sale for 10$ so figured why not.

    Now I was wondering.... how do you stack build on ps4?

    There are tons of guides for PC but nothing for Ps4!

    Does that mean ps4 players get the shaft building advanced builds?

    submitted by /u/Darkassassin89
    [link] [comments]

    Ark nomad run question!!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    How long seems acceptable to stay in one location? I was thinking two or three in game days in the beginning. Then have a constant moving base on a platform saddle later on. Any thoughts or hints?

    submitted by /u/KingRaven2246
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to tame a giga?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I found my first gaga on ragnarok and was wondering how to tame them. I was making some stone gates in my argy and I don't know how much to make. I've made 3 do far. How many tranq arrows does it take? Do I need narcotics to keep it asleep? It is around 55. I am playing single player with slightly boosted settings.

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    Predictions for the December 10th "Big announcement"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:16 AM PST

    The devs have teased something bigger than theyve ever done before being presented at a game show on December 10th.

    Im gonna be a bit disappointed if that doesnt include PSN crossplay with PC/XBL and/or ARK 2 news.

    Hopefully its not a huge build up for "Ark is now available on Stadia!!!" What would you like to be announced?

    submitted by /u/ClicketyClackity
    [link] [comments]

    Theris or Lighting Wyverns for Manticore Fight

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Basically, I'm getting ready to fight the manticore on SE. I was just gonna breed some lighting wyverns, that way I don't have to deal with the manticore constantly flying and I can mostly avoid the minions. But I've seen some other players say that it's easier to do the manticore fight with land tames, and I have a theri breeding pair from when I did the island and rag bosses, so I've been rethinking the wyvern idea. But I'm still not sure, so what would be better to use?

    submitted by /u/RubyPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Servers

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    I just bought the game today, and my friends and I want to play together. I watched youtube videos and they said I need to use a website to rent a server. Does anyone have a reliable website I could use? I only need a server for 4 people

    submitted by /u/Miranda043
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel