• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved Largest base and Worlds first Titanosaur Dino Pen - VICTORIAN TRAIN STATION

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:53 AM PST

    sleeping bag crashing game on Xbox Console Companion

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:22 AM PST

    I'm playing on the Xbox console companion with a controller for the first time in a month or so. (For some reason, nothing outside of my spawn area was rendering before, but that seemed to be fixed now.)

    However, today every time I try to select a sleeping bag, the whole game crashes. Then, when I go to log back in, it says I can't because "there's already a player using that name."

    I thought maybe it was some sort of short in the controller selecting the last quick slot and giving a weird command. So, I manually went into my inventory, but as soon as I selected the sleeping bag, it happened again. Then I thought maybe it was an error with the quick slot itself, and I made enough sleeping bags that some would be in my inventory and not the quick slot. No luck. I'm currently sitting here, kicked out of my game again and will probably have to restart my computer for like the fifth time.

    Is this a known thing? Is there a fix? Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/mohksinatsi
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: 2020 PVP Skiff Build !!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Guys what are the Top Bloodstalker Stats rn on official Xbox

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Dinos wont spawn on primitive+ (im on ps4)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    I wanted to try out primitive+ but dinos wont spawn, dino count is up, or are dinos not availible on primitive+ anymore

    submitted by /u/MrCreeps1
    [link] [comments]

    Solo players on small tribes

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    So what's your tactic when starting small tribes? For me it's a wyvern first, do you guys go straight for bps after? I just tamed a 145 megatherium earlier. Was gonna run swamp cave alot for drops on different servers.

    What's the main things you do when starting to gear up to atleast be able to fight wyvern or managarmrs?

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    How do i tame a hyenadon

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I just want a hyenadon just to have one

    submitted by /u/MrCreeps1
    [link] [comments]

    Dodorex? More like DeadoRex

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Taming a high level t-rex with a trap

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Need help putting my single player save back into ark

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    So a couple of days ago I wanted to play around with cheats on a world I would never use, so I used this method to extract my single player data onto a new folder, so that I could ef around with another island without deleting my legit world. Well today I tried putting the folder back into the ark saved games, and my single player menu shows nothing for the island, and tries to get me to make a new character. Anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/Eyebrowchild
    [link] [comments]

    Should I tame hyaenodons?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:11 AM PST

    I think they're really cool, but they're such a pain in the cheeks to tame. You have to follow them around and pet them every 30s for like 3% taming. Then they get startled at like 70% and now you're back to 30%. They're decent animals, but I'm doubting if it's worth it. So, what is your opinion on taming hyaenodons? Does the dreadful process of taming them pay off, or should I just go tame something else?

    submitted by /u/Programmeter
    [link] [comments]

    Some not so known underwater base spots on Ragnarok and Valguero

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Reepur [Art]

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:51 PM PST

    official/small tribes pc tribe recruitement

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:59 AM PST

    HI, im shazmin and i love ark i can play 6 to 9 hours a day and on weekends 9 to 1. I am a breeder grinder tamer and mostly i just love to grind i am looking for a tribe or if 5 people reply we can start a small tribes i know you will probably not reply cuz of my age cuz im 13 but i dont scream or is imature if we talk you can see that anyway here is my discord if you are interested

    shazminM1#5164

    submitted by /u/shazminM1
    [link] [comments]

    Workaround for json crash

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Was able to login to unofficial server by blocking access to sapi2.arkdedicated.com and arkdedicated.com via hosts file. Basic instructions for Win10 below

    For Windows 10 and 8

    Press the Windows key.

    Type Notepad in the search field.

    In the search results, right-click Notepad and select Run as administrator.

    From Notepad, open the following file: c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts

    Make the necessary changes to the file.

    Click File > Save to save your changes.

    add these two lines to bottom of hosts file:

    127.0.0.1 sapi2.arkdedicated.com

    127.0.0.1 arkdedicated.com

    submitted by /u/tcpjack
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Wyverns

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Is anybody else having an issue with the ice wyverns and their eggs not spawning on valguero map?

    submitted by /u/MaoAkuma
    [link] [comments]

    Fear evolved rideable zombie wyverns bugged

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    So has anyone else had this issue? i play single player but after restarting the client a few times my zombie wyverns all becone unrideable after previously being rideable.. i've tried everything from cryopodding, uploading cryo's or upload/download the creatures themselves and it just simply won't work, even unclaiming/claiming and using admin commands..

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    That level...is insane��Got this guy from killing the Dodo Wyvern. They are a little buggy and have no inventory which is weird. In spite of that I am super happy with this one��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Question about new worlds

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Ok so I intend to purchase the new dlc soon and have some questions I would like answered, number one, if I create a new survivor on the new world will it mess up my old survivor, also when transferring data from world to world, can I access all of the data at once on both worlds, and lastly, if I were to want to craft say the flamethrower, do I need to be on scorched earth or can I craft it on the island.

    submitted by /u/PaxianBellum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel