• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Will ark devs ever fix this? Its the Island map on Ubuntu (snow areas). I believe this is not normal..

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:34 AM PST

    What Is The Turkey And Why Did It Absolutely Harass Me?!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:34 PM PST

    I thought this was appropriate since I do it all the time

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:25 AM PST

    This game's graphics can be so beautiful sometimes

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Just hatched my first wyverns

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:53 PM PST

    When trying to feed it milk the hunger bar doesn't move at all, is it bugged?

    submitted by /u/thr0aty0gurt
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: Super Hidden base locations Deep Water Valguero

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:18 AM PST

    What Tek structures will need to be in range of my Tek Generator?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I finally farmed enough Element for my first Tek Replicator and now Tek Generator. I'm playing Ragnarok official PVE pretty much solo, so Element is hard to come by.

    I'm trying to plan ahead so that the Tek Generator can be in range of everything it will need to power. But now that I'm looking at it, I'm only seeing the Tek Trough as something to power via Tek. Is there anything else I'm not thinking of that I'd want to place near the Tek Gen?

    Do Tek bridges, Gates, cloner, etc run off the Tek Gen, or only off internal Element?

    submitted by /u/Phacemelter
    [link] [comments]

    How To Beat Lava Golem EASY!!!! Best Blueprint Farming!! Ark PvP

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:56 AM PST

    How to fix connection timeout random problems?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Hi, I played Ark around one year ago, played for around 3 months, but I left because of terrific game stability/ bad servers.

    Few days ago I started playing again. But nothing changed, today I played for around 2 hours, and I got kicked in a middle of playing around 6 times. Every time it's the same, I get a lag while playing, and after around 1 minute I'm kicked off the server. Today there was around 20 people on a server, and it's barely playable.

    I play on Xbox One, I have 200 Mbps symmetric fiber connection, with average 8 to 10 ms pings (in other games or websites). But playing Ark in menu settings I can see that I always have pings around 50ms. I play on the Ragnarok map, on one of the EU official servers.

    What should I do? This game is unplayable, in those last few days I died few times because of a lag in a middle of a fight :/

    submitted by /u/Kaminiak
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing on startup

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Crashing on startup

    Title. The game had been crashing every 30 to 45 minutes or so with the same error message, but now it won't even make it past the menu screen. Any ideas to fix this?

    Any help is appreciated!

    https://preview.redd.it/c5e3b9c0se261.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff39d67b7d2cd9a723387739391c1150bed47f91

    submitted by /u/eatmoredinosaurs
    [link] [comments]

    Wow, my first max level wyvern egg hatched into my first set of triplets, and pretty cool looking ones at that! Looking for name suggestions from you all!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Chitin/Keratin collecting

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 07:11 AM PST

    What's the best way (on the island) to get a lot of chitin/keratin? Need like 3000 for a forge.

    submitted by /u/Yournansdog-
    [link] [comments]

    LF Ark PC Keybind Suggestions

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:14 PM PST

    Hey all, I am just beginning to play ark on pc, used to play on xbox. Looking for some keybind suggestions. Specifically, what key is most convenient for you all for whistle selection?

    I welcome any other suggestions y'all may have as well. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PyroManiac7777
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Most likely issue with king titan ending

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Hello there,

    I am playing on friend unofficial server, mostly vanilla settings, except of rates. We have x5 xp/x9 taming and breeding. No mods, no additions or changes to server config (except stacking amount multiplier).

    Yesterday, we killed Gamma King Titan. During the fight, he managed to use second power punch. During it, I was using MEK with MDSM, giving meteor cover for our giganoto and titans. First pp took over 25k hp from my mek, I had 16k left. Second one should in theory dismount me and destroy it, however, for some reason I just got knocked back, not even that much like in first one. I took zero damage while our tames just tanked it - I was standing on them by this time. I had shield deployed. This is first weird thing - I have survived something what in theory should completely kill my MEK.

    King titan got killed and here where problem started. When I started moving my gear to MEK, I noticed that my "own implant" is destroyed and I have it in my inventory - https://cryolite.s-ul.eu/snJRo3IV.jpg

    However, I still have implant which shows same ID but name "Player": https://cryolite.s-ul.eu/nwcpVkMF.jpg

    Friends told me, their implants got completely destroyed.

    Second issue - while standing in this big "ending teleport beacon", I was without gear and on the ground. My screen went full white and I didn't got cutscene, it just went back normally to game, my character "jumped" or made animation like dismounting small tame.

    At the end - I still have implant and I didn't got ending cutscene from extinction final boss.

    From past maps, I miss:

    • Scorched Manticore

    • Island Overseer

    Does this issue can be related to my missing overseer?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/TaigaOSU
    [link] [comments]

    Can i upgrade thatch walls to metal withiut breaking them?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:19 PM PST

    I was wondering if i had to demo my whole base or if i could upgrade them in a menu

    submitted by /u/macaronigrillez
    [link] [comments]

    WAAAAAA WAAAAAA *shoves pacificer in face*

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    So I lost my old account and had to make a new one. My old character is still on a few of the arks. If I erase that file off of the server does it erase everything I've done or just the person? Through hours of research I still can't find an answer.

    submitted by /u/whovian421
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the gamma broodmothers health?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Hello! Just getting back into the game (never took it seriously) just wondering what the health of the gamma broodmother is

    submitted by /u/Yournansdog-
    [link] [comments]

    5 Minutes of the Primal Fear Mod (Ark) in 1 Minute and 30 Seconds

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:05 PM PST

    Genesis ground issue

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Some parts in genesis when u look at ground you get like 3-5 fps, but if you tilt camera all the way up to sky on same spot u get 120 fps. Did anyone manage to fix this issue? Seems like too high textures to render on the ground or something

    submitted by /u/Chamillion15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel