• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Cool event reaper i got!!

    ARK on Xbox One Cool event reaper i got!!


    Cool event reaper i got!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    friendly rock elemental

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    Is there a way to get creatures from Extinction and Abberation onto other maps? (The Island, Ragnarok, Valguero, Etc.)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:16 PM PST

    Valguero Boss Fight

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:52 AM PST

    this is my first time doing valguero boss fight or any boss fight at all for that matter, ill be doing it on gamma. are 20 rexes with the majority having 20k health and 10k meele with prim saddles be enough? ill also have ranged weapons for the manticore and my yuty of course. will i get my ass kicked or am i going in over prepared?

    submitted by /u/hhhhhhhhyyq
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Tek Suit

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:40 AM PST

    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has and any luck getting the Tek Suit working on genesis? I have a nitrado server and I have tried enabling Tek Suit in the settings and adding the "AllowTekSuitPowersInGenesis=True" code but neither are going working unfortunately. Any advice for getting it to work with be great thanks!

    submitted by /u/Scalab1256
    [link] [comments]

    How much better does ark play on the new series x?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I usually have random freezes and the textures aren't as great as they could be so just curious to see how much of a step up it is

    submitted by /u/flowershark50
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh Xbox cross play PVE

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Need New Tribes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    [XboxOne Server] moderate tame | mild stat increase | autounlock engrams no tek | 5 map cluster | pve | frequent arena events | ingame currency | starter tribe on rag | boosted breeding and more. Check us out at kingdomoffarfaraway(farf) and our discord sWcWFr9 for detailed stats. Hope to see you there.

    submitted by /u/Bluedragoon2017
    [link] [comments]

    Play anywhere server

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Dedicated server crashes about every 30 minutes. Anyone running a dedicated server from game pass with success?

    submitted by /u/fiph
    [link] [comments]

    Slow motion dire wolves?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    I bred a few wolves, maybe like 10, nothing crazy, to have wander around my base for protection. They were fine for a while but then I noticed they were moving in super slow motion, like they were over encumbered, but they aren't. I have a single leash up around my base to keep them from wandering away and if I shut it off it fixes them for about 30 seconds.

    Has anyone had this happen? And how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Aliuken
    [link] [comments]

    I think I broke my ark

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    I had creative mode creatures in an obelisk and when I went into unofficial pc sessions I could take them out so now I have a level 300 wyvern in a server where the highest is usually 200

    submitted by /u/420grunt69
    [link] [comments]

    How do you sprint on xbox one with mouse and keyboard

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:52 AM PST

    I've been told you sprint with shift but it's not working any ideas? (brand new keyboard)

    submitted by /u/CazStriker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel