• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Ravager Question

    ARK on Xbox One Ravager Question


    Ravager Question

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:55 PM PST

    So looked a bit but didn't find anything affirmative so thought I'd ask. I was wondering if the ravagers could jump to other ziplines on xbox? I saw the video that they cannon of but the button bound for that is the jump one and if I press that all it does is jump up and off the current line, even if I'm looking at another line. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having issues connecting to official?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    Trying to sign into official PvE but I'm timing out tried quitting and reopening the game several times guessing server/servers are down

    submitted by /u/YABOILOKI7
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on Server owners

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I ran my own server for awhile years ago. I just got back on and looked around for rented servers to play on with my Husband and son. We settled on one but while searching I had joined a few different discords for others servers. I don't know if this is now the way it is and I'm just out of the loop but I was a little shocked by one server owner in particular spamming his discord asking for donations, posting his gofundme for provide his children with a nice christmas, and offering vip donation packages that are from $100-$400.

    Is this the norm now and what is your general view of this type of owner?

    submitted by /u/M0n5tr0
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    I'm starting to play ark again and want to spawn some stuff in but it's not working? I'm in Crystal Isles and I typed in the codes but nothing shows up. Can someone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/RavageOne
    [link] [comments]

    About harvesting with doedics

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Ive seen many youtubers using the crab to pick up the doedic and it would auto harvest. But when i try it doesn't work, i dont really know why and im a bit confused.

    submitted by /u/way_memes_ne
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking About ARK Lately

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I started my ARK experience way back in its first days on beta. I played and suffered the wrath from early 2016 thru to 2018. I literally haven't played since then, although I've been thinking about logging back on.

    When I left there was still a lot of undermapping and dossing going on.

    Just wondering if the game is still "broken" or if it's improved at all. The last map I played was Ragnarok and I've seen new dinos have been added and new maps.

    May I ask for an update from you fine people?

    submitted by /u/jonnycruz666
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues connecting to servers?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Stuck on searching for session, even reinstalled and nothing happened.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    I accidentally pressed search for non dedicated sessions and it's stuck searching and I can't get rid of it, and now the only way for me to play is to join my friends game via Xbox live. Any help on this would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneDoug
    [link] [comments]

    Tropeognathus still on Rag?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    I'm looking to get me a tropeo because flying across the map is a pain. I've looked for tapejaras and those are hard to find some times but supposedly the spawn in the same area. My question is, with crystal isles, are they still on Rag or were the removed?

    submitted by /u/Swordheart
    [link] [comments]

    Ark 2

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel