• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved The new raptor skin is fun!

    ARK: Survival Evolved The new raptor skin is fun!


    The new raptor skin is fun!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Here's a cool photo of a Rex and a Wyvern.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:26 AM PST

    The trailer for the animated series got me feeling nostalgic for some dinos I used to have

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    The road to alpha~

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Animated Raptor Skin [5120x2880]

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Crossark2 din't received any roll back after last patch, many people lost their base, dino and resources.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    So while everyone was hyped for ark2 and the event, the friday patch wiped thousands hours of gameplay for many tribes:

    - Underwater caves on Island

    - Lava cave on ragnarok

    - Ice cave, pearl, bear, spider cave on Center

    - 3/4 caves on Valguero(idk the spots).

    After almost 48h there is no official communication and some tweets from Dollie regarding the incident were removed from official twitter profile of the game, clearly they want to hide the fact they failed another time in the middle of Ark2 hype campaign.

    Good job Wildcard, good job.

    submitted by /u/rocco88
    [link] [comments]

    Random Disconnect - Lost connection to Host.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Random Disconnect - Lost connection to Host.

    Hi All,

    Have been getting lost connection to host messages (unofficial server) randomly every 15mins to 1 hr, this is not due to inactivity and a few other people are reporting problems too on other servers which seems to be causing issues.

    Have WC acknowledged that there is a problem or anyone found a fix?

    Threads are starting to appear on steam about DC issues...Its been happening for the last 6-7 hrs on PC at least...

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/9/2993169283956912285/

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/2993169283956961229/

    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/583781-disconnet-every-30-minutes/

    https://preview.redd.it/raycpc06c0561.png?width=853&format=png&auto=webp&s=34329b7622d4a847bb0e8bddd5dbf0bd7ed3f9b4

    submitted by /u/anewhome
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Tundra Cave keeps despawning structures?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    I've recently been playing on Valguero, and basing in the waterfall cave on the far left of the map in the Tundra. I set up a base in the cave and it was fine pretty much all day, but when I got on the privately hosted server the following day, the structures had disappeared but the Dino's I tamed remained.

    I decided to test it out a bit longer and built a balcony on the side of the cave instead, and only some of the foundations I had on the edge of the cave despawned.

    I don't know what the exact issue is as we have cave basing on, and others play on the server and they haven't had any structures despawn. If anyone has any clue, wouldn't mind a few suggestions. 🤞

    submitted by /u/Sonocs-
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox Series X] Ark Unplayable on External SSD?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    So I played Ark the moment I got my Series X, and for up to two weeks, had no issue. Ark had an update that was correcting the issue where players auto-disconnected every 45 minutes or so, and when I attempted to update, it refused to do so. I closed it, retried, nothing. After hard-resetting the Series X, it finally prompted a notification for Ark that stated it cannot be played from an External SSD and must be moved to the Internal Drive to resume play. Not a biggie, I just moved it over and moved other games like Destiny to the External SSD.

    My friend can't even update Ark and I told him my issue, so he's moving it over to his internal storage right now, but he's still on a One X. Not sure if it was related to the same issue I had.

    My questions are... Is this something we all have to do now? Is Ark the only game that will require this, or are more games going to do this as well? Are my External SSD going to be forced into retirement from Xbox Games because of these new requirements? Is this a way for Microsoft to force us to buy their external storage devices to continue playing games when we exceed our storage limits?

    Overall, it seems like a real douche move from Microsoft if this is the case.

    submitted by /u/soccerjonesy
    [link] [comments]

    When you are a fan of Vin Diesel, dinosaurs, and video games, and your friend tells you the news

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Looking for tutorials on XBone

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:16 AM PST

    I just started my journey today on xbone... but I'm having a little trouble getting my head around the controls. Especially for crafting, managing resources and navigating menus and sub menus... I've found tutorials online but everything seems to be for PC and some menus are different or accessed differently. There's no single player or tutorial mode so it's a little heavy to jump into without some guidance. I'm making progress learning... crafting basic tools and clothes but I'm really fumbling though it not understanding the controls and end up making mistakes like using all my resources making the same thing because I don't know how to make just one or stop production. Anyway... I hope beginner posts are allowed, but I love to find a resource for figuring out the menus controls.

    Also wondering how saving works???

    submitted by /u/MURDOCKROCK
    [link] [comments]

    No servers are showing in ARK

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Hi, I have a problem in ARK

    it's either I don't see any servers ever, or I see just a few from certain regions.I used to play ARK a long time ago and I didn't have this problem.

    anyone know's what's going on?

    I tried uninstalling then installing, nothing changed.

    submitted by /u/Raaji_M
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Exploits

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    I got a few neato good raiding exploits. I will post a video shortly

    submitted by /u/Rodolfo_C
    [link] [comments]

    Come at us

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:27 AM PST

    We're board and your weak. Come flex if you can handle it.

    Tribe SuperNova Rag-7 Smalls-pc.

    If you can find us that is. Haha.

    submitted by /u/No-Lingonberry-8323
    [link] [comments]

    Why are there squares of white, grey and red land in random places?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Resource optimization/Remaster mods

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:19 AM PST

    Have any third parties attempted to fix the poor optimization issues that Ark has with Mods or a full remastered version of the game?

    submitted by /u/backpackvega
    [link] [comments]

    Learn how to transfer between arks!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

    PC - MilkPVP - Olympus Map, ORP, Quality of life Mods. 2xG, 6xT,1.5xXP - NEW

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Is it normal that Crystal Isles has spots with no creatures at all?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Was flying around CI with a mod that shows me what creatures are around me. Some spots didn't have any at all and others didn't have many creatures.

    Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Guardianangel93
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 FRESH CLUSTER ALL MAPS DAY 1

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Ark

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Hi, I want to announce that I'm hosting a PC boosted server Called the RoyalGods, and further more will be growing the server depending on the support of the community or the amount we grow as a community to motivate me to keep extending. The PC server is balanced with drops so that it can be useful but yet not over the top since my server new I will announce an offline protection period of two weeks, and there will be tek drops but balanced even with stat so there will be ground PVP, and all tek engram unlocked, there are drop and currency and as of more it's a brand new server with also the likey to get a small kit to benefit you to build and enjoy our server as of now we have discord and will be pleased if you join for any further questions discord #UyBMa8WB3J

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Sky2410
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth grinding official servers?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Hey. Me and 4 of my boys (We a 5 man squad in total) been grinding officials for the past few days. I was wondering, though, is it even worth it? Like is it possible to become a strong/alpha tribe on such servers? (We currently on a smalltribes server), or should we give up and go on Unofficial wiped ones? The probleme with these is we're on Epic Games, so we dont got much choices, and the only we do have are some x40 boosted servers, which is FAAAAAR too much to be enjoyable. There are even some whereyou start lvl 300. Like, wtf man?

    submitted by /u/BasedSett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel