• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Ark PS4 Can’t get chat to open on single player, I’ve tried L1+ touchpad, and restarted game.

    Ark PS4 Can’t get chat to open on single player, I’ve tried L1+ touchpad, and restarted game.


    Can’t get chat to open on single player, I’ve tried L1+ touchpad, and restarted game.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Help exploring the water around the island

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    I've only been playing for about a week but got lucky and am on a private server (PVE) my brother in law has. I think I'm finally ready to explore the water for resources. 1) what am I looking for? 2) what tools do I need to farm those resources? 3) should I tame something down there? But honesty, any tips or tricks would really help🤗

    submitted by /u/ma55age_Kat
    [link] [comments]

    Is my server dead?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Started playing pvp online and at first I got raided everyday. I went in to this assuming this would happen and I started learning how to keep bases from being raided and keep the stuff I worked so hard for. Then one day there were a bunch of tribes that joined who were super nice. They would apologize for killing you and not take your stuff. They would also trade with you. They had horrible spots for bases. I knew this would be short lived. As I expected the other night a bunch of assasins joined and murdered everyone which was pretty funny to watch. Also I profited from the massacre because everyone got butt hurt and quit. Naturally I came in for scraps and got a bunch of stuff I needed. My question is, my server has been dead for like a day now are ppl ever going to come back? I play on official.

    submitted by /u/firetornado5000
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having problems with tames running off in the lava cave?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    I have lost so many this way! I hope off and they run away full speed. It doesn't tell me they died, but I can never find them or call them. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/newmexicomurky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel