• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Ark PS4 If you search up a term in a dinos inventory and then click transfer all, does it only transfer what you searched for?

    Ark PS4 If you search up a term in a dinos inventory and then click transfer all, does it only transfer what you searched for?


    If you search up a term in a dinos inventory and then click transfer all, does it only transfer what you searched for?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    question ^

    submitted by /u/TonySyeet
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the eco event stats and base stats

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Are they boosted to 4x or no?

    submitted by /u/CountDraco1445
    [link] [comments]

    Plz help! :)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:38 PM PST

    so I was looking for a high level reaper queen for like 3 hours straight I FINNALY found a 145 reaper and I built the trap and all a sudden the reaper went underground start chasing me then disappeared I don't think it was a des pawn Bc she was close to her natural spawn I assumed she glitched out should I just spawn in a 145 reaper where I originally spawned her to make up for it lol?

    submitted by /u/ImAGamer77
    [link] [comments]

    Little Question here

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Why do people tame X Variants of dinos instead of Abberant or normal?

    submitted by /u/You-Hateme12
    [link] [comments]

    Hah, i stole your opinions

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel