• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is there a cap for damage on dinos?

    Ark PS4 Is there a cap for damage on dinos?


    Is there a cap for damage on dinos?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

    I know that the more damage a dino has, the more resources it can get. I usually my resource dinos to around 2500 to 3000 damage

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    ark genesis cave locations

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    I'm on unofficial I'm trying to find a cave in Genesis that is big enough for a breeder and a main base what's few entrances I already know the one in lunar I'm wanting to see if there's any others around the map

    submitted by /u/catchy_straw_gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Movement issue?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I've only recently had this issue and I thought it was maybe just some lag, so I let my PS4 run for a bit to warm up and load things, and then I came back.

    I can barely move. I have absolutely nothing in my inventory, I literally just spawned in. My character moves like he's walking through mollasses. It's very jerky, very slow, almost like he's rubberbanding but not across distances. Walking is mostly fine, but when running, I basically stop moving entirely.

    submitted by /u/CityBoySasquatch
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    This new update fucked me completely I can't find ANY servers. Fucking wildcard doesn't care for some shit. I called their support and nothing came out after talking 2 hours to that incompetent worker wtf. I tried everything I even deinstalled it nothing worked!

    submitted by /u/jxdxXD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel