• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I was excited to get my first chibi, but then I equip it and it's this hellspawn.

    ARK on Xbox One I was excited to get my first chibi, but then I equip it and it's this hellspawn.


    I was excited to get my first chibi, but then I equip it and it's this hellspawn.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Someone asked me to post me wearing my chibi crab as a hat, so here you go!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Been playing Ark since Beta and laugh at everyone upset with Cyberpunk 2077

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Here ya go ENJOY!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Giga duped when transferring

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    I'm in single player Center and was transferring in dinos from the Island and I brought in my giga and then tried to bring in a Rex right after but the Rex got "destroyed" by the ob. I moved the giga off the ob and it allowed me to bring in the giga a second time, minus the Rex. Now I have 2 exact same gigas but lost the Rex, has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/masochistic_idiot
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Winterwonderland 5

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Hello guys !

    So, in the past few hours I was grinding those loot drops from the raptor claus and guys, I mostly got only ghillie armor, swords, pikes, chibis AND a veeeery few good things.

    It is that rare to got other than those items mentioned above ? Is there a loot chart for me to see the % ? And if so, do the christmas drops pool compare to another drop ? Do the drop changes depending on the map ?

    Thanks for the time and attention. (and sorry if I wrote something wrong, I don't speak english a 100%).

    submitted by /u/Joltss1
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive +

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Anybody know why the Character Customisation still hasn't been fixed?

    This has been going on ever since Genesis released...

    submitted by /u/HaThisDude
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated server hosting. Xbox one or series x?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Hey they survivors. I recently got my series x and am loving arks optimisations for it. But I have a question im hoping your collective experience can help with. Myself and two friends have series x, and want to play through each of the story maps in order. Im a bit worried that the non dedicated tether, while massively improved (11k meters apart in crystal isles) might be a bit unpredictable, and pull us to the host at inopportune times. Has anyone played a lot of non dedicated multiplayer on the series x that can advise me? Also, for hosting a dedicated server, would using a series x as host make the server more stable? Playing Extincton with my friends (server hosted on an xbox one and me playing on another xbox one) was a very choppy experience, and I would get kicked several times while fighting the desert titan. Should I host on the series x and play on my spare xbox one? Or other way around?

    Appreciate all the help I can get.

    submitted by /u/DeliriousSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh PVE Server

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I and a group of my friends are trying to find a relatively new pve server. We have had great times on old servers for a couple months. Then we run into the pillars of other players. Any advice on how to find a fresh server?

    submitted by /u/Rip-commander-thorn
    [link] [comments]

    Setting my base up on the beginner servers

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I've just started of on the island is my base location good?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel