• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Ark PS4 -o-

    Ark PS4 -o-


    -o-

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Is there a difference between the ps4 version and the ps5 version?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    fake free dlc maps

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    a few days ago, I looked to see if dlc maps were free. they wasn't then they said get free with ps plus. a few days later, bought ps plus, put it on my acc, launched the game, and it removed that option. anyone know why that happened?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Impress1090
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Hello I am fairly new to ark and I've heard small tribes is fun I was wondering if there are any OCE small tribes servers at all? And how do I find them??

    submitted by /u/YaBoiApo
    [link] [comments]

    Online server

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Me and my friend want to make our own ragnarok server PVP so people can join and so we don't have an border

    Does anyone know how to make an online server?

    submitted by /u/prestigeboy_12
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get blue gem tree sap from extinction and change it to blue gems

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:51 PM PST

    where is the best place to get crystal on ragnorok?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I am playing single player and I cant find crystal. is the anky the best dino to gather crystal?

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel