• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Guess Who will play Bob in the ARK animated series?

    ARK on Xbox One Guess Who will play Bob in the ARK animated series?


    Guess Who will play Bob in the ARK animated series?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Nice, Ark

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Just started on this server don’t normally advertise other servers but I’ve enjoyed this one a lot especially coming off official . https://discord.gg/fg6ZYSMZ

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I could use a little help and guidance (new to the game) electronics? Crystals?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    So I haven't totally figured out how to use the map yet but I'm to the point where I have a nice stone house with metal spikes, a basic rifle and crossbow, and found a metal and obsidian ore.

    I want to get to the next level but it looks like crystal is needed. Google says crystal is on mountains and caves. I haven't found caves & going anywhere is a pain and dangerous lol but I'm near a snowy mountain. That's where I can mine crystal right?

    Well, I need to stay warm. So I need fur armor right?

    For fur armor I need hair (extremely slow with scissors) or wool, etc. supposedly that's on mammoths which is far away & requires an understanding of tracking there and hoping I done die on my raft in the first place.

    How the hell do I get all this stuff easier? I haven't tamed anything yet. I need crystal and electronics.

    Can somebody guide me a bit without spoiling too much or making it too easy? What do I do next? I have a ton of metal and some obsidian, and a solid house with other stuff so I have good basics. I travel via raft and shores but it's dangerous with sharks/etc. I guess I just need guidance and need stuff for electronics and that machine that makes stuff (forgetting the name). Hell?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting dedicated servers

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    In theory, if I were to host a dedicated server on my pc, would me and my friends be able to play on that server with out Xbox's, because getting two Xbox's just seems like way too much of a hassle

    submitted by /u/mitchsaad
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Queen is engaged but no one is fighting it?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    I'm playing on my own and i ran the ice cave, got to the queen, and realize i had brought a cryopod with a rex without a saddle. I then ran past the queen shot the ice and left, went home got a rex with a saddle came back and now at the waterfall entrance to the queen it says the boss is engaged. I can't go back out because this is the point of no return, i also have all my good armor and my good pump so i can't just die here. Anyone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/rileybelgarde
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel