• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When the Anky You're Carrying is Overencumbering the Quetzal

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Ark will be having a new year surprise event

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    At midnight EST on Dec 31st and midday EST Jan 1st, Ark Official servers will be bombarded with raining gifts in a hail of fireworks to mark the end of 2020. These gifts will contain a collection of your favorite skins from past events that are currently unavailable and a "chibi bonanza"! "And by bonanza, we mean, the drop rate of Rare, Very Rare and Legendary chibis will be dialled to over 9000!"

    submitted by /u/maldofcf
    [link] [comments]

    Why anywhere but blue?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I was contemplating moving to AB on the PvE cluster I am on right now. Flying is not enabled, so I was scouting around for good base spots near metal and I realized that I could not find any good reason NOT to have my base anywhere except either on the border of, or all the way in the blue zone. I could only find, literally, one single metal rock at a time in the green zone as I zoomed around in singleplayer spectator. Each single solitary metal rock in the green zone was (considering no flying) extremely inconvenient to get to. There would be no way at all to efficiently gather metal in green.

    So, since there is no pvp, no flying, and a severe need for lots of metal up until you are at 'end game' and just taming stuff, are there any good reasons for someone to set up a base anywhere except in that upper portion of the map, thereby ignoring the entire green zone?

    submitted by /u/2413Yep
    [link] [comments]

    You cant win every time

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    I really enjoyed this, thought some others here might as well. Sorry / you're welcome.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I’ve finally done it

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Singleplayer metal not spawning

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Had this issue for a bit doing a challenge does anyone know how to fix it.

    I have tried setting node respawn rate to 0.1 doesn't seem to work changed it back to 1.0 still nothing

    Any help would be awesome. Thanks <3

    submitted by /u/Bloodavenger
    [link] [comments]

    I play on pc and I'm looking for some friends to maybe play with?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    I'm looking for hopefully a friendly group to play with I'm probably gonna be pretty active and none of my friends really play the game that often. Anyone have room for one more?

    submitted by /u/Pandasaurous_Rex
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transform my ferox when I want it to ?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Sometimes i just wanna delete this game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Here's my story, i was farming red drops on extinction when i decided to get gachas for my base, when i flying my way there, i saw a tamed ice titan at the arena and decided to check it when i left the arena I didn't realize i was to close to the border of the map and suddenly my screen went red i got insta killed and i lost my a bunch of ascendent BPs, a Boss rex with almost 60k hp, a mutated colored giga with 1k Dmg and 40k HP and an Event colored Lightning dragon...

    Edit: its not the border of the map its a mountain that has death barrier its not even in the fucking border

    submitted by /u/olivergtr
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Players

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Hey guys looking to join a tribe on the xbox one or create one with a bunch of others. Got pretty decent experience with Ark already.

    submitted by /u/The_Spectre89
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles Wyverns spawns broken

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:54 AM PST

    as above,

    I haven't seen any tropical wyverns after an hour of searching.

    submitted by /u/Playazdota
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about mutations

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:06 AM PST

    When you get a double or triple mutation will the levels all go into the same stat or do they land separately?

    submitted by /u/beenz_on_toast
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play pc ark with

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Extinction non dedicated with 3x harvesting and 2x taming (because of the immersive taming mod) steam btw we can discuss other settings

    submitted by /u/Amizon2
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find good good Mana saddle?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I'm looking a for a Mana saddle bp and don't where to look can anybody tell me please, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/uli2nd
    [link] [comments]

    What was everyone's first flyer they ever tamed?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    What was the first flyer you tamed.

    (Mine was the Lymantria)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TooLaggyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone, I’m on single player and I’ve got a few questions.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Can I beat the island without mutated dinos? I still want to use strictly herbivores so Therizios, Kentros, & mammoths/rhinos for the tek cave.

    What can enter the tek cave?

    What stats are recommended if using Therizinos for the island bosses?

    Is riot armor hood for anything?

    submitted by /u/Da_Vinci92
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox friends, im on pc, i want to host dedicated but also play.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Title, is there an external program similar to KSP's DarkMultiPlayer or Subnautica's Nitrox?
    Me and my friends all wanna play without the stupid 250m limit.

    submitted by /u/LouisHendrich
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 4-5 active players for Small Tribes PVP (PC/Steam)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Hey guys. Looking for 4-5 active players for small tribes pvp on PC/Steam. Looking to do some end game content also. Thinking of throwing it back to the Island and taking it from there.

    Discord Atum#8126

    submitted by /u/AtumTheCreator
    [link] [comments]

    doubt

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:53 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I would like to ask you what is the best map to play in single player, I played a little of it when I just bought it I think it was like a year ago around there I learned the basics but later it bored me and I sold it but now it made me want to play it again so I'm just going to buy it again but now with the season pass and I wanted to know more than anything what is the best map to play alone and offline and what settings should I put for a solo ofline map

    submitted by /u/lespecaslocas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel