• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I just got this crystal wyvern and it looks like Damascus from cod, it also looks like it has pearlescent because it changes rainbow coulees from different angles

    ARK on Xbox One I just got this crystal wyvern and it looks like Damascus from cod, it also looks like it has pearlescent because it changes rainbow coulees from different angles


    I just got this crystal wyvern and it looks like Damascus from cod, it also looks like it has pearlescent because it changes rainbow coulees from different angles

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Something seems off... (sorry for bad image quality)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:24 PM PST

    I’m sad

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Me and my brother have started playing ark recently and I was flying around on my pteranodon then he runs out of stamina glides to the ground right in front of the redwoods and the swamp and I get murdered by bugs and titanoboas and they kill my pteranodon my brother and I eventually get the stuff back we were about to leave but I stupidly point out a gold supply crate and him and his pteranodon get jumped and killed by a thylocoleo I try to go and get his stuff but get chased by the thycoleo through the swamp and I get pretty far but it's to fast and kills me so now next time we play we're gonna try and get all the stuff back

    submitted by /u/Bannanaboi11
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnect immediately on loading into the world

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    My wife's playing on Xbox One X and pretty much the start of every Ark session is her having to try logging in multiple time. Her character makes it into the world, it renders everything briefly and then kicks her out a few seconds later. I can't find any rhyme or reason this happens, anyone dealt with anything similar and found anything that helped?

    submitted by /u/knowyourgoat
    [link] [comments]

    My base, built using Aaron Longstaff’s tutorials

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 08:24 PM PST

    The Unicorn

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I'm playing on a private ragnarok server with some friends and went on an expedition to tame some sheep. I was flying around and landed next to an equu, only to see it was a 145 unicorn! After i tamed my sheep, i came back for it. After i talked it, I froze it in a cryopod. Does that mean that another unicorn can spawn??

    submitted by /u/SuperSwordman
    [link] [comments]

    Battle bois

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Are there any breedable creatures that can be teleported into boss arenas

    I already know thylas can't

    submitted by /u/DragonStormer25961
    [link] [comments]

    When we lost the boat. 4 years ago. RIP. Gone but not forgotten

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:12 AM PST

    I've had a base on crystal isles for about 3 months on official now but I'm bored of it now, what map shall I move to? I have a small outpost on extinction already but that's just for hoarding element. I had a base on the island about 5 years ago, has anything changed on that map?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Cannot search for non-dedicated session. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Game just freezes and continues to say "searching for sessions..."

    Just bought a server for some friends and myself, but none of us can find it. We search in the search box, but it just shows like two servers and says "searching for sessions"

    Pretty frustrating, can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/CuteHardGuy7
    [link] [comments]

    Begginer servers are a hoot

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel