• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Never breed a giga with an iguana.

    ARK on Xbox One Never breed a giga with an iguana.


    Never breed a giga with an iguana.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    Not bad

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:00 AM PST

    Got this little guy while doing some creative mode breeding on rag

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    I hink ive lost my save file.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    Hi all, im playing on ragnarok single player. When I logged on this morning it came up with a create new character screen instead of me at my base.

    Did i just lose all my progress? Is there any way to undo it?

    All help is great, thanks.

    submitted by /u/HeIsBehindYou
    [link] [comments]

    Awesome and incredibly frustrating all at once.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I love this game but man it tries to make you not to. Server browser with multiple options that don't work being the worst one. My friends and I have a nitrado server but my server browser will only find 4 servers and the options I need to change to look for ours are non responsive on Xbox. Driving me bloody nuts.

    submitted by /u/AClusterofFuckery
    [link] [comments]

    Alright... so... I accidentally killed my friends best animals, and his character, and my character... can I somehow get it back?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    Lol. Shit....

    I saw the Santa thingy and took my one and only Argy (I'm mid game) to try to chase it down. I accidentally died after collecting it. I had a TON of valuable stuff on me.

    I needed my body. My friend and I play single player split screen... so I thought I'd make some fur armor that I've been saving up forever for, and take their best animal, their strong Argy and go get my stuff.

    I got there and a few wolves were attacking my Argy. I hopped off, attacked, and... died... now my old body (with tons of stuff) and my friends body, along with both of our main Argys... and TONS of valuable stuff... are over there.

    My Argy is dead. Hers might still be alive.

    Is there any way I can just get either the bodies, or the one (or both?) argys back, even a cheat? Would a cheat code nullify achievements or change the game?

    :( lol they'll be pissed. We grinder for hours to get all that. Lesson learned.

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    I call it “Opalla’s Wyvern Farm”.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:57 PM PST

    Can I temporarily turn on god mode (solo player) to get my bodies stuff, and then turn it back off, without losing achievements? (Xbox)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    I died with some really important stuff.

    1. On Xbox, if I used a cheat in solo player, can I turn it off, and not lose the ability to earn all achievements? Key is I want it off in my normal solo player Xbox game on the island.

    2. If yes, how do I turn God mode on and back off again?

    3. Would my raft or tame be protected if I have god mode on?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play on the Series S?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Been thinking of upgrading to the series S to save some money over the X, has anyone played on it before that can tell me if it's worth buying the S for?

    submitted by /u/SwitchGaps
    [link] [comments]

    Lots of dead AI dinos

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    We're playing on aberration on my Nitrado server. We have the taming rates set at:

    TamingSpeedMultiplier=12.0

    DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=1.5.

    the food drain was set to 3 but we assumed that the higher number was causing a lot of AI dinos to starve to death. Is this correct?

    Even now we have it at 1.5 they are still dying a lot and I presume they weren't killed because they would have been eaten?

    Any help would be awesome, thank you!

    submitted by /u/FloppyKangaroo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel