• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved This is why you don't go to the aberration area in Val on foot...

    ARK: Survival Evolved This is why you don't go to the aberration area in Val on foot...


    This is why you don't go to the aberration area in Val on foot...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Christmas Event has the best aberrant dinos!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Memes are great but can we talk about how toxic the community currently is.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:33 AM PST

    To start I don't want to sound like I'm bitching or anything. I have about 4000 hrs across all platforms on ark, I have spent all my time on official and unofficial pvp servers and the story always seems to be the same, I build up a base on my own or with some friends and then I get raided by a tribe significantly bigger than us for no apparent reason and it's well within their rights but I think most people would think that letting others grow so both tribes have a better pvp experience is just overall better even though that doesn't seem to be the case in my experience. There is always the option to join an already established tribe but I just feel like that takes away the fun from the game since you weren't part of the grind for those resources and tames. I just feel like we can come together as a community and make the game a better overall competitive experience for all the people that play the game instead of having the huge giga tribes stepping on the dodo bobs for very short term fun.

    submitted by /u/GPhantom1
    [link] [comments]

    Found my first unicorn on the Crystle Isles!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Brand new servers up and running ! Come give us a try ! Ps4/ps5 https://discord.gg/XchT3JQExQ

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    An Interesting Title

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:55 PM PST

    how to activate the new years event on singleplayer

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    All skins and explorer notes seem to be auto unlocked?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    When I create a new singleplayer world on any map with no mods I seem to suddenly have all skins in my inventory, as well as explorer notes being shown as locked but accessible when I click on them. This has lead to me not being able to pick up the Gen 2 discovery notes and I'm not sure what's causing it. Any help would be really appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Eriktrexy9
    [link] [comments]

    Duo Official Breeding

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    So, my brother and I have been playing official as a duo. We are doing really well hidden on aberration. It is time for us to start breeding. We would like to breed gigas, stegos, rexes, racers, etc. The problem is I can't breed those things on aberration, I don't think. Does anyone know how I should go about finding an off server location big enough to raise gigas in, yet hidden enough to hide from giant tribes I have no chance of defending against?

    Please no, "play unofficial" comments. We chose official for difficulty and lawlessness.

    submitted by /u/hedsit
    [link] [comments]

    Wild Giga Destroys enemy fob!! Ark PvP

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Genesis Tek Whale Saddle

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Hi! Can anyone confirm if the Tek Astro Saddle is still dropping and what mission? I've been running Moeder and I've had no luck. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sweetstacks
    [link] [comments]

    Tried placing wooden dino gateway on fence foundation but it wouldn't place (on a raft)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Genesis red box reward

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:13 PM PST

    On PvP Official.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:55 AM PST

    In memory of all those who have flew hours for red Drops and got a Medium Crop Plot Blue Print...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    【ARK: Aberration】Artifact of the Depths (Location)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:33 AM PST

    The Hive/The Swarm, Scorched Earth

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:18 AM PST

    I was digging into the Developer Kit(I'm making a map), and I found data about these "entities", I know they were not implemented into the D.L.C.(Might have some relation to The Swarms in Genesis' Bog), but I'd like some Developer Feedback on what these creatures were intended to be.

    Thank You, theengineerpug9

    submitted by /u/-NoNameListed-
    [link] [comments]

    Growing by the day! Don't miss out on a great community of players.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    worth it?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:58 PM PST

    port forwarding troubles

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    so i want to do a non dedicated server but i dont know what to do for the port farwarding part
    it asks for service port range local ip and local port can someone tell me what i need to add the router is an asrock x10 iot router

    submitted by /u/fanman867
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel