• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Ark PS4 Arkpocalypse Wipe Date?

    Ark PS4 Arkpocalypse Wipe Date?


    Arkpocalypse Wipe Date?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    When will ark arkpocalypse wipe I want to get in on day one but I don't know when it wipes. I know it wipes once a month, but on what day?

    submitted by /u/flasynarwhal
    [link] [comments]

    Help Request: Unable to Execute Ark Admin Commands

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Hello Friends,

    I spun up a Nitrado server for the first time and started playing a modded Ark PvE multiplayer session with my friends late last month. I'm the admin and modded the "GameUserSettings.ini" and "Game.ini" files in "Expert Mode" for a PvE server and initially I was able to run the "EnableCheats <Pwd>", "SetCheatPlayer true", and "admincheat DestroyWildDinos" commands when the map was set to Crystal Isles... all was good.

    However, I recently switched the General Settings "Map Name" to "TheIsland" and have yet been able to execute any admin commands. I've read thru countless help threads and watched many YT videos and I still cannot get the commands to execute.

    I was wondering if anyone can explicitly tell me if my order of operations and button pushes to execute the following commands are correct or not:

    "Options" > "L1 + R1 + square + triangle" > "EnableCheats <Pwd>" > "Request Admin" button > "SetCheatPlayer true" > "Request Admin" Button > "admincheat GiveCreativeMode" > "Request Admin" button

    It is odd to me that I was able to execute commands on Crystal Isles, but nothing so far for TheIsland. I've read ServerAdminPasswords can get corrupt so I updated that in my GameUserSettings file and saved, but still no luck getting that "SetCheatPlayer true" successful execution screen to showup. I.e bunch of fps info, etc on the screen.

    Wondering if there are any known issues with admin commands on TheIsland for some reason, syntax with camelcase/lowercase/uppercase, order of operations for the said commands, and/or what buttons to press AFTER I type the commands into the admin bar once I hit L1 + R1 + square + triangle.

    Thanks for the help, new to Ark this past month trying to figure it out.

    submitted by /u/HerzogPJameson
    [link] [comments]

    First time player

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:17 PM PST

    This is my first time posting and playing the game and i tried playing single player and died immediately what can i do to stop that amd enjoy this game?

    submitted by /u/titan_nightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Hey I Play Ark On Console And I Really Like Base Building But With Big Places Like Shadow Cave I Cant Build Without Foundation support And i See Youtubers Doing It No Problem How Do You Get Cielings Placed Without Foundation Pls Help

    submitted by /u/BadJojo287
    [link] [comments]

    No servers found bug; Losing my mind

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    I'm about to lose my shit. I have been playing on a friend's unofficial pc session server for almost two weeks, and last night and today I have been getting the No Sessions Found bug. I have tried EVERYTHING. I reset my internet, changed from wired to WiFi, reinstalled the game, restarted the PS4 multiple times, switched over to Primitive and back, loaded up single player worlds, had friends invite me to the server, restarted my router multiple times, EVERYTHING. I have looked all over the goddamn web in search of a fix, and found nothing that helped. I'm at my limit, I love playing Ark, I have so many damn tames I care about and I'm the leader of my tribe, and I cannot get back on. For the love of anything and everything, please, please help me!!

    submitted by /u/justabobbob
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, my mate tries to join the server I’m on (unofficial) but when he does and moves a muscle he “disconnects from host” and he can’t join any other server either cuz the same problem pops up, can anyone help? We tried a hard reset on the PS, re installing the game and such, nothing worked

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel