• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Ark PS4 Center map base locations?

    Ark PS4 Center map base locations?


    Center map base locations?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    I haven't played on the center map yet, and I'm doing a solo play. The map is awesome. Where's a good place to set up? Right now I have a raft base deal over by the blue obelisk.

    submitted by /u/ZombiejesusX
    [link] [comments]

    First time trying to play ark on ps4 single player not working ? It only allows me to play online

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:21 PM PST

    Server gone

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    What happened to ab 729? It's been down for like 12 hours.

    submitted by /u/supergreen14
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else being d/c when switching servers?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    I transfer servers a lot and am disconnected 80% of the time. Am I doing something wrong or is it ark?

    submitted by /u/Lheoceania
    [link] [comments]

    Bionic skins

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Today I purchased bionic trike and mosa skins but cannot get them to appear. I saw online that there was some issues a while ago. Does anyone know of a fix? Or is there still no way to fix this.

    submitted by /u/ScarcitySuspicious43
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has the same problem?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:31 PM PST

    In the last month , I was playing solo when suddenly the game crashed, this happens at least 2 or 1 times every two weeks. I tried lowing the quality, moving the game to an external space , but it still the same. I don't know if is my PS4 or the game itself.

    submitted by /u/kigacrim
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to increase dino levels on a nitrado server?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 02:42 PM PST

    Me and my friend rented a nitrado server, but after playing for a bit we noticed that the dino levels weren't that high (we could not find dino's above level 30) so we decided to increase the level cap to 150, now the occasional level 95 trex will spawn and we do have a bit higher levels but to advance and do some boss fights we would like to encouter more high level dinos. Are they just really rare or is there any other way to get higher level dinos.

    submitted by /u/PieterM03
    [link] [comments]

    New player plz help (how 2 play with friends)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    I want to set up a private server for me and my friend to sorta get used to the game

    Tried dedicated server option which crashed the application the first time then sent me to a black sorta admin page with text.

    submitted by /u/z--sidrak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel