• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Ark PS4 There’s always one disgusting 🤢

    Ark PS4 There’s always one disgusting ��


    There’s always one disgusting ��

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    want to play with friends

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:13 AM PST

    I just started playing ark a day ago and want to only play with my friends. but i cant find a way . can somebody help

    submitted by /u/alphamale69420crng
    [link] [comments]

    ARK on PS5 is unplayable. Had to go back to PS4.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:22 AM PST

    Sure it runs smooth and loads quicker. But I crash 300% more, time out more and everything just feels like it doesn't register as quick.. ie: I take a bite into a dino with my giga and it take 1 second for it to make the animation.

    Anyone else having awful experience with ARK on PS5? Or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/NeuteredZeus
    [link] [comments]

    How to find pve unofficial servers?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Just want a server where everyone is chill and won't wipe me out for nothing. But don't want ridiculous tame rates or gather rates. I haven't played in a few year so I have no clue how to find a server like this

    submitted by /u/Mrkaizaki
    [link] [comments]

    Questions and thoughts from a new Ark Survivor

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I am about 38 hours in and think I'm getting the basics under control. Absolutely loving it.
    I built a base and made it to level 35 in the past two days (8hours playtime) I chose a official pvp server with around 20 people active and dove in. Then as i have gotten my first few tames, set up a base and had around five friendly encounters with fellow arkers.

    Disclaimer: i know that joining a pvp server is a free for all and i'm just sharing
    A guy level 377 comes on a dragon (Wayverin i think they are called) and wipes out my dinos and base, everything I had in one go and doesn't even take my stuff (i know a few sticks of metal and 300 skin isnt much). Then as i load back in and try to salvage what resources i had he comes back and wipes me again.

    Now i had read up on this game before and had already set up a better hidden small base with essentials, storage and a bed.

    But i have a couple of questions (sorry if they have been asked and answered multiple times before)

    What to think about when choosing a server?

    - What are the different types of servers?

    - What to keep in mind when choosing servers?

    - Is official or unofficial better?

    Where do you keep your tames if you are trying to keep your base hidden?

    - I know about cryo things you can keep them in once you reach Tek lvl but what about until then?

    Are all pvp servers full of lvl 377 players who insta kill noobs and all their progress?

    - or are there servers with grace periods or some code of conduct? and where would i find one.

    Thanks in advance for your tips,

    submitted by /u/GK-93
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off respawn timer?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:05 AM PST

    So me and my friends have been playing on a non-dedicated session and there's a respawn timer but I can't figure out how to turn it off. It doesn't happen on my friends worlds, it's only on mine

    submitted by /u/GreatUsername101
    [link] [comments]

    Still can't play extinction

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:32 AM PST

    I've had the season pass for almost a year and since I got it I haven't been able to play extinction.

    I downloaded the map and it doesn't appear in the menu.

    Here's what I've done:

    I have renewed my licenses, I've uninstalled and reinstalled ark, I can't download it again in ps store because it just says overview, I contacted playstation support and they gave me the run around.

    So I'm at my wit's end with this. I've done everything that's suggested online and nothing works. A it seems like a lot of people have this problem. Is there something else I can do???

    submitted by /u/3rd_eye_drops
    [link] [comments]

    I need to vent bcs I'm seriously pissed.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    My friend and I were playing Ark together. He had a nice base that he built up, he had Wyverns and then I jumped in. I built my own place within our camp, caught my first dodo then my first Dino... (RIP Jason the stego I'll always love u) But then, he had a family problem and had to go away for a week. There was network problem in my town and the whole city lost the internet connection. The server deletes everything if you don't log in for a week. We lost everything. My friend uninstalled the game and I'm left all alone to build everything again. Basically : LANXBSPAJEBSNNZPZIRBGBWLPAJEBFLWUZVRBNGC wpozbendkzjzbz Thank you for your attention

    submitted by /u/bad_witch8
    [link] [comments]

    please help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    I bought season pass on my ps4 and it says downloaded but when I try to play the maps it tells me to download it (tried active as primary ps4 and license)

    submitted by /u/cookiemonster45687
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel