• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I right away thought of ark

    ARK on Xbox One I right away thought of ark


    I right away thought of ark

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Wyvern stats for manticore.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Were going in with 20 fire wyverns. We hear alpha manticore is one of the easiest bosses but what stats should we bring in for it anyway?

    submitted by /u/big_boi_kars
    [link] [comments]

    You hate to see it.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    If you have an ark but you go on another like ragnarok what what happens?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Can I transfer on Single player?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    I'm a new ark player and am a little confused.

    I've been here playing with a friend on official pve and he was talking about how he can transfer his character and his items to different maps, and his base etc will still be on the other map if he ever returns.

    Does this system work in SP too? I want to do pve on SP but don't wanna lose everything if I decide to change maps

    submitted by /u/breadalicious
    [link] [comments]

    Will The Crossplay servers ever get anticheat?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Title says it all feel like every troll that comes on the server has aimbot and its very frustrating that you basically can't defend urself. Did they just give up on anticheat?

    submitted by /u/NoahG-
    [link] [comments]

    Good therizino stats for boss fights?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:04 PM PST

    My friends and I are on an unofficial server but all Dino stats are unchanged. Currently I'm hatching them at 8k health and 450% melee, and leveling them all to 25k health and 1000% melee, just wondering if this would be enough.

    submitted by /u/Custis_Long
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I was thinking of rent a server for me and my friends, I have heard of G portal and Nitrado, what do you recommend?, advices?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Also does the server expires?

    submitted by /u/elhector69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to play a private server without tether with friends?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:28 PM PST

    I am just getting back into ark and am wondering, it was a huge turn off that there is a tether and would like any way to get rid of it. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Fartblower69
    [link] [comments]

    I had a question about the Gachas

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    I'm making a zoo with two of every possible tame one male one female and the Gachas were something I recently got when I grabbed every tame from exctinction. I currently have two and I'm worried about their rate of food consumption so does anyone know a good way of maintaining their food bar without needing to worry?

    submitted by /u/SillyGoose3086
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Hey yall, mabey someone can help me out, I run a extinction server and we have it set to pvp so we can do that type of stuff but have structure dmg off,

    The problem I'm having is that the ele veins are not working right, and I was wondering if anyone might know what's going on there

    If you do any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Kailtreyson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel