• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Ark modders when they have to kill a Giganotosaurus

    ARK on Xbox One Ark modders when they have to kill a Giganotosaurus


    Ark modders when they have to kill a Giganotosaurus

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    PvP sweats have their characters be looking like:

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:53 AM PST

    These lights were visible all over the sky yesterday. These are light pillars, caused by little ice crystals in the air that reflect the light of the light sources on the ground

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Pls help

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    My friend made a dedicated server on Xbox and iam struggling to join it. I can't find the name on the server list in ark so the only way I can join is by him inviting me. If anyone could help that would be mad

    submitted by /u/ETHANT14
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for people whod be interested in undertaking the story of Ark

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:16 PM PST

    Im going to be playing the maps in order accordance to the lore of the game. From the Island, SE, AB, EX, G1, and G2 when that games out. Settings will be tweaked to make the game less of a grind. But not drastically. I still want to have to work for everything and make everything we've accomplished feel rewarding. Let me know if interested.

    submitted by /u/Cheesedoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Whatch out for this guy he steals peoples dinos as a full time job

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:45 PM PST

    I will post image of his gamertag he does pve pvp Joe2006909 he's young he just claims to need help then once in your tribe will take anything once everyone logged out sucks people like this are out there stay safe

    submitted by /u/soad4766
    [link] [comments]

    tamed dinos regeneration multiplier on xbox one

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    i've seen plenty of other posts about tamed dinos regeneration multipliers, but only through the game folders. does anyone know which stat should i buff/debuff in order to make my dinos regen faster?

    submitted by /u/F4tPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server settings

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:03 PM PST

    So I just got a nitrado server to see how it was compared to hiding a win 10 one. So far it's okay except that it didn't seem to be taking all the settings I've applied. I'm trying to get the spoil timer up and the fuel consumption up but neither one seen to be working. I've used beacon to make a lot of the settings but for the most part I just copied my win 10 settings. Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    Server not showing up on server list / Join failed when invited

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:55 PM PST

    My friends and I are trying to start a server. I'm using my Xbox one as the dedicated server. When it is all set up and loaded we go to join but We can never find it on the list and when I invite myself or anyone else it gives a non-descript answer reading "Failed to Join" Before taking us to the main menu. This is my first time so is there something I'm missing or a setting i'I'veve not ticked?

    Note: Whenever I submit a ticket to customer support it is automatically marked as solved :/

    submitted by /u/gahj3
    [link] [comments]

    Host for Xbox One/ Non-Steam PC

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:11 PM PST

    My friends and I are looking to get a server for Ark. Some of us play on Xbox and some on Windows 10. Trouble is most of the providers I find are for Steam. Can anyone please recommend a provider we can cross play on?

    submitted by /u/refriedsquash
    [link] [comments]

    Yes, another question.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    I have been breeding ankys and parasaurs. Every time they lay eggs, the mother starts having bloody diarrhea. And then the eggs disappear. Is this a setting?

    submitted by /u/stronged_cheese
    [link] [comments]

    New to Ark and want to confirm some of the details as it relates to multiplayer

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:37 AM PST

    I have done some research, but it seems that with constant updates, versions (PC vs XBOX) and date of a particular post/article I cannot confirm a few things. Some clarification is needed before I jump in.

    My goal is to have a world that my friends and I can play in, but doesn't need to be on all the time.

    Will a non-dedicated session allow that?

    Will it save our progress?

    If I run it on a series X will that eliminate the tether for other players not on a series X?

    Are there any Cons or big things we are missing out on by running a non dedicated server?

    Can I password protect our world to avoid randoms joining?

    Are there any other big things we I am missing?

    Thank you for any help.

    submitted by /u/insanecee
    [link] [comments]

    Ark nitrado server stuck in restart loop

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:35 AM PST

    My ark server is stuck in restart loop unsure how to fix this please help. Thanks

    submitted by /u/HornetPractical
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel