• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I havent played ark since the thanksgiving update due to frustrations with bugs on xbox one edition, has it gotten better? Can someone fill me in?

    ARK on Xbox One I havent played ark since the thanksgiving update due to frustrations with bugs on xbox one edition, has it gotten better? Can someone fill me in?


    I havent played ark since the thanksgiving update due to frustrations with bugs on xbox one edition, has it gotten better? Can someone fill me in?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:27 PM PST

    Wyverns

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Can you breed Lightning Wyverns and other egg-only types? or is that only on the steam version of ark?

    submitted by /u/ColumbianCokeDealer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Master Zoologist. (I know i know)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    So... how do i track it? On xbox it always says 0% and i hope that aint right cuz i got a parasaur right beside me. Is there a way to track it without writing a list and putting a bunch of checkmarks down?

    submitted by /u/SixTheFox04
    [link] [comments]

    Host barrier removal?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    So.. here are my thoughts so far and a few different questions I have about the game

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:42 AM PST

    1. Absolutely love this game. It's significantly underrated. I don't play games often because I'm busy and because most of them are just busy, but I'm seriously enjoying this as much as any AAA title.

    2. I play single player (and split screen with friends) and on the island, nowhere else really yet.

    3. I'm mid game and just finally made my first fridges and vaults, and I have maybe 40 tames, but my Xbox One X is starting to get laggy and slow FPS with the tames around and it's killing me. Part of me almost wants to buy the new Xbox just for this, but I also never use it outside of this game lol so that's a lot to spend for one game.

    4. Questions. I left my Island default game mostly on default settings. I think that makes difficulty like .2 or 2 or something. Anyway, most dinos in the wild are around level 1-10. Every once in a while I'll find a level 15 or wild 20 but it's not too common. My highest level tame is like... level 88 I think? But that's taken forever to level up to. Part of me thinks I heard to increase difficulty to get higher levels, but to be honest even with my shotgun I still die so easily.

    https://imgur.com/a/4ta5LGt

    That is where my base is and if I wander anywhere, it's pretty easy to die. I can take some animals out but other ones easily get me. So increasing difficulty would make it even harder? Should I do that? Or leave it as is, not sure what the benefits are.

    1. Part of me wants to breed a strong dino for evolution perks but didn't I read you want them to be the same level? Sounds hard to find two the same level of anything to start breeding.

    2. I just got my first Tek Rex, that's awesome. I haven't found a cave yet though. The game is still so hard.

    3. Question can anybody share some baby dino stats with me? I think I have my time from baby to adult shortened, but now it's too short to actually do the "care" perks. I still don't want them to take forever to grow up so what do I change to make it so I can still get the care perks?

    Love it. That's all thanks!

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Xocraft ark

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:03 AM PST

    Xocraft ark PVP

    6man and 3man cluster(no allies) 6man cluster just wiped yesterday Pvp

    -20x exp -10x harvesting -2x turret damage -20x in-print -custom crafting recipes -insta tame -custom spawns -custom drops -max dino level 150 -turret cap 300 -tame cap 1000 -auto unlock all engrams except tek rep + trans and level 105 -cluster -boosted stats -custom resources stack

    xbox/windows 10 cross platform

    https://discord.gg/phHxusKDEW

    submitted by /u/Josephhellewel420
    [link] [comments]

    We call it “The Barn”

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    Wanting to mod my server to have BBS as a currency and DLC dinos on Ragnarok.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    I've recently started my own server and am wanting to add in BBS to create a currency, not exactly new, i know, was thinking BBS in all alphas and in some of the drops increasing as the drops get better. And then i wanted to add in some dinos to rag as well. I've googled and googled some more, and then when i thought i was done, i googled again. Everywhere says to use beacon but when i try to create a new entry following this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OaSA0sgwE i can't add in BBS because it doesn't exist. So i try to add it in using the URL from the wiki, and it says it already exists in the database. I'm so confused. How do i do it?

    And adding in dinos, i think i understand it, but is there anywhere i can find a setting builder or something? I.e. i enter in the creature and where i want it to spawn and how much? I'm looking to add in a few dinos as we are only the one map atm, but i don't wanna replace existing spawns if that's a thing that i can do?

    I know there's a fair few posts like this already, but most that i found were either out of date, or old, pointed me towards beacon or were never answered. Any help would be so appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Tried being a melee bob. Didn't go too well

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Dose showing fuel consumption make cooking metal take longer

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I just built a big water pen but there's small gaps between the walls, is that bad?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I was having trouble getting the fence foundations to line up on the floor so there's some gaps between walls. Some are small and some are just big enough for me to swim through. Do you think this will cause any problems?

    submitted by /u/Quaath
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make cyan dye?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    I don't know because am noob

    submitted by /u/stronged_cheese
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial Cluster Server Up!!!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:25 PM PST

    New Server Up!!!!!!

    Scriphals Extinction Core 10X XP-Taming-Harvesting Cluster Rag-CrystalIsles-Center

    Everyone join, everyone welcome!!!! Open PvP no rules!!!!

    The Center is the main map, but you are free to build, raid, tame whatever and wherever you want.....minus OBS!!!

    submitted by /u/Scriphal
    [link] [comments]

    admin command help

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    SOLVED, thank you!

    im all set to do a boss fight but im just not finding enough megalanias in the caves to get the toxin to do the beta fight. ive tried using the admin commands to spawn toxin and it didnt work, im trying to spawn actual megalanias to kill and its not working either. i havent used commands before so clearly im doing something wrong. if someone could spell out exactly what i need to do it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mostly_kinda_sorta
    [link] [comments]

    Xocraft ark

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Xocraft ark PVP

    6man and 3man cluster(no allies) 6man cluster wipes in 3 days Pvp

    -20x exp -10x harvesting -2x turret damage -20x in-print -custom crafting recipes -insta tame -custom spawns -custom drops -max dino level 150 -turret cap 300 -tame cap 1000 -auto unlock all engrams except tek rep + trans and level 105 -all maps other than scorched earth -boosted stats -custom resources stack

    xbox/windows 10 cross platform

    https://discord.gg/phHxusKDEW

    submitted by /u/Josephhellewel420
    [link] [comments]

    Mounted turrets not reloading and firing all their ammo at once! Please can someone help?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:25 AM PST

    As the title explains, me and a friend were playing Ark and had just made the ballista turret. We test it out, and it fires all of our ammunition with a single quick pull of the trigger.

    The same thing happens with every other turret we've tried and we're at a loss, since we can't find help on this anywhere. Is there anyone else who has this problem, and is there any way to get the turrets to work?

    (We've tried both on and off platform saddles with the exact same results no matter what we do)

    submitted by /u/Bea-8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel