• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Ark PS4 Link to a guide or To-Do list?

    Ark PS4 Link to a guide or To-Do list?


    Link to a guide or To-Do list?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    Hey everyone, hope I'm in the right place. I started Ark just yesterday on the island map, and am loving it. I've set up a base along the south beach, am level 45, tamed a trike. I'm now starting to consider what to do next, and am wondering if anyone would be able to link a guide/walkthrough of what I should do next and in what order. Even just some of your own recommendations are welcome. Thanks:)

    submitted by /u/FlyingPig6969
    [link] [comments]

    Care packs in the distance

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel