• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I made a dossier for a new Dino: Miasaura

    ARK on Xbox One I made a dossier for a new Dino: Miasaura


    I made a dossier for a new Dino: Miasaura

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    Mek ammo

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I was just wondering if it would be a good idea to stack mek ammo.

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    My tamed Raptor is showing up as an alpha?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    So, I'm on the island map and I have a few raptors. My first one, Moss, has that red/orange stuff that shows that it's an alpha, and I'm a bit confused because he wasn't like that when I first tamed him. It might be a simple thing but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/Reflow20
    [link] [comments]

    Is genesis worth it?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:12 AM PST

    I was wondering if I should get genesis or not as I really like some of the creatures like the ferox. Is it worth spending the money or not?

    submitted by /u/ZombieKnight9
    [link] [comments]

    When you play ARK for the First time

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:03 PM PST

    Sorry for the bad video. What are the sparks for? Theres pink, yellow, red, and purple. Plz help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Question about playing my Xbox-purchased Ark on Windows... if I open my main Island map on Windows, will it start a new character?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:21 PM PST

    So I purchased Ark on Xbox, and normally play it there. I'm level 99, almost level 100 lol.

    Anyway the other day I realized that if you want you can actually download the Xbox app on windows, and you can play your Arc game on windows without having to rebuy it. I did that and downloaded Ark on my computer and my normal map is the island, so instead of playing that because I was worried it might screw something up I decided to start a new world on Ragnarok. On my Xbox I play split screen with a friend and it just starts up with my normal level 99 guy and friends level 85.

    When I started on Ragnarok on my PC, it had me create a new player.

    I want to play my Island map on my PC but I'm worried if I do, it might "start over" my character and friends character.

    Do you think it will do that, or will it use my normal 99 player if I open that main Islans map?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    desert loot crates aren't spawning in scorched earth

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    i've done uncountable runs everyday for a couple of weeks and i only found one desert loot crate, where i marked with a dinosaur gateway. i can't find any other, and i'm sure i went to the right locations, as i saw plenty of videos and tutorials. I play on xbox, and im hoping to find someone able to help a fellow survivor.

    submitted by /u/F4tPenguin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel