• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Whole Reason I've Been Breeding Wyverns, Right Here! Took Days But So Worth It!

    ARK: Survival Evolved The Whole Reason I've Been Breeding Wyverns, Right Here! Took Days But So Worth It!


    The Whole Reason I've Been Breeding Wyverns, Right Here! Took Days But So Worth It!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I lost my first raptor like this

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    What happens in vegas.... you know the rest

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:45 PM PST

    When your friends abuse you because your level 1

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    First big tame! big excitement

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    leaving the island, temporarily.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    this game has consumed so much of my time, and i'm not through. i want to take a trip to some other maps and bring back some fauna to my island save and perhaps set up some forward operating bases. can i bring dinos inside cryopods safely through the obelisks? i backed up my save but whats the chances of this messing up my world? i'm bringing top lvl kibble, a few different sets of armor/weapons and my most trusted flyer. going extinction first. what might i expect, what else should i do to prepare for this new experience?

    submitted by /u/PM_kitties74
    [link] [comments]

    Day if the life of a level 1

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    (PS4) Looking for a tribe

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:32 AM PST

    Me and 2 ffriends are looking for a tribe. We are all lvl 100+ and got almost every tekgram. Were also all 17+. We took a break for like 10 months but we want to play ark again and have some fun. Send me a message on PS4 or here

    psn= maxdegamer321

    submitted by /u/maxdegamer321
    [link] [comments]

    First Time!!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:25 AM PST

    Hello all, I just wanted to tell some people how excited I am. I tamed my first giga a few minutes ago! I know they aren't really worth it in pve but i feel it's a milestone haha. The best part is she was a 150!!!

    submitted by /u/Collinz04
    [link] [comments]

    Most red drops these days

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Enforcers

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Do enforcers change colour after a while of being crafted? I've noticed with the 3 enforcers I've made they've all changed colours after a while, even though I haven't changed it and I play on a single player world

    submitted by /u/Alpha2354
    [link] [comments]

    Beacon app makes loot op

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:13 AM PST

    So I went and set up a custom loot table for all the beacons on val but now for somereason all the loot is crazy op like 570% pump shotguns 1k+ flak. Can someone tell me where I went wrong?

    submitted by /u/agalassi21
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to expect DLSS 2.0 integration into Ark?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Just read this and thought...could it happen still?

    submitted by /u/DovahStud_Reborn
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ppl to play ark with NA only

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Hello, I am Robo! I have 2.4k hours on the game and looking foward to playing it again after a long break, I breed, I farm, I craft stuff for the tribe. I'm looking for a active PVP tribe that accepts farmers and breeders.

    submitted by /u/MRROBOHEAVY25
    [link] [comments]

    Destroying a base on PVE

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Me and my friend have been playing on this low populated PVE server but the admin is never on and this guy built a base next to us like 2 weeks ago and we want to make our base bigger but we can't cause this person built virtually next to us and we can't get rid of it can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Ringringsuckyourmum
    [link] [comments]

    does ark editor work with Linux?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    I would like to use the ark editor but I found a post on the unreal engine fourms that says you can't.

    This was from quite some time ago so it might have changed.

    Does it work with lutris on epic game store?

    submitted by /u/SkuDal123
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Item Upload

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Hello Reddit,

    I am playing Ark on a server I have built on an old laptop. Last year, I bought all the DLC's and said I wouldn't play Genesis until I beat all the other maps solo (gamma of course). And last night I killed the king titan!

    I want to go back to the Island to kill the alpha dragon to get the engrams. But much like rockwell, I seem to be addicted to element. And seeing as how its just me, I don't see why there's any reason I shouldn't be able to move element around to the different arks. Also the tribute items as well.

    Does anyone know is there an INI for this that doesn't restrict what you can Upload to the obelisk?

    I suppose even a MOD would work.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/specialedd178
    [link] [comments]

    800 member discord all maps with 20+ players join now link below

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:48 AM PST

    Saw this meme on r/Ark

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Seeing better at night

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:27 AM PST

    So I play on PC, and I've seen that if you go into console and type gamma and then a number it makes it easier to see, however I increased it but now my game seems like really foggy? Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/LB0rgia
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Deep Sea Crate Respawn By Restarting

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Hello,

    Just a quick question, in the wiki it states - "Two Deep Sea Loot Crates are initially spawned on server start that only despawn when looted or the server is shutdown, with only one loot crate spawning every 25 minutes. If both crates are looted at least 45 minutes must pass from the moment the first crate was looted before both crates will have respawned."

    I have just found both in the first 2 spawns I checked. If I am in single player, can I just exit to main menu and restart the game? Then do the 2 crates spawn again? If I am correct, the server shuts down as its the single player save file so therefore it should apply to "the server is shutdown".

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DonCheezo
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Vivarium question

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    With the changes to vivariums spawning items for the creatures placed inside them does anyone happen to have the figures for production?

    So a Griffin has a 10% chance to produce 25 Element (xHarvestRate) shards per tick. Does having 2 Griffins in a single vivarium:

    • add +10% chance

    • each Griffin roll the 10% chance with the possibility of both producing the shards

    • having more than 1 in there doesn't do anything different.

    Had a quick look online and couldn't find the answer and tests so far are pretty sporadic.

    submitted by /u/smashNcrabs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel