• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One This happened while my cat got stuck

    ARK on Xbox One This happened while my cat got stuck


    This happened while my cat got stuck

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    First griffin tame

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:20 AM PST

    (Xbox one server) The isles PVE

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

    x50 egg hatch multiplier x50 baby mature speed x4 Taming x4 Harvesting x3 xp gains x2 imprint multiplier

    The isles stats focus on balance, base stats take years to get a tame even more so to raise one and super boosted servers tend to feel too rushed not that its a bad thing to have an army of gigas or wyverns by the end of the 1st day but it kinda gets boring real quick

    There are rules to follow like building is limited to one major base and two smaller ones and also no building near oblisks (it's a pve server so there's no point in doing that lol) and just be respectful and have fun it's pve after all main focus should be the wyvern queen

    We also plan to have games like races and boss raids, even just participating will get you something

    Lvl 100 players get a chibi to increase there lvl

    We currently have 15 spots available atm and hope to fill them up so we can continue the adventures of the crystal isles

    And pvp is a thing but requires both tribes to accept the battle, this way the salt stays at bay

    submitted by /u/Fl0wkii
    [link] [comments]

    New ark server

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:08 PM PST

    3x tame 4x harvest slightly boosted, map is on crystal isles. PVP. Server name: wildcard Brand new server.

    submitted by /u/Dollybadbish
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to add creature spawns to my Nitrado server, giving a $15 taco bell gift card to whoever writes it for me

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Hi, i wanted to add Managarmar, Snow Owl, and Velonasaur spawns to the crystal isles map but don't understand how. I tried learning from this article, but it just doesn't click in my head for some reason. Can anyone write the code for me, or point me in a direction of some that works?

    i made a lil map showing where i want the creatures to spawn and stuff.

    i know that this stuff isn't easy though, so i'll throw in a $15 taco bell gift card to whoever writes the code for me(or finds some that does what i want) which'll hopefully make it even. maybe even a wholesome award if you do it quickly, too.

    submitted by /u/TheGirthOfSquid
    [link] [comments]

    How to get thyla

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:28 PM PST

    I have been searching the redwoods with my stego and have looked in many trees. Can I attract them or something?

    submitted by /u/stronged_cheese
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody got an invite link to LEGO MY STEGO?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Which is better for a tek offhand?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Ark is addictive (in a bad way)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    I have 247days played in ark I started playing at a bad point in my life. And it became my life. I would literally pass out playing it, and set timers for two hours later and wake up, then keep playing. I met a lot of amazing people during my time on official pvp, some I still am friends with on fb and such now. But mostly it was toxic depression and grinding for nothing. At the time it felt like I was working towards something but now I realize that those 247 days played could have been spent learning guitar or something that is actually useful. When I reflect on my time I try and focus on the positives, the friends I made and the experiences we had together. Just wanted post this so new players can have a perspective to look at before they decide to dump their lives into this game like I did. (Will be playing ark 2 day 1) 😅 sorry I just can't help myself.

    submitted by /u/CynicalPOV93
    [link] [comments]

    That was too close for comfort...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Join the #ASTROSCHAOS/10xHarvest/10xXP/50xTaming/10man/1ally Discord Server!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Anyone else having performance issues?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Hello all. I started playing Ark on my Series X a few weeks ago and everything was going great, I was actually stunned with how great the game looked and ran. Fast-forward to now and I get texture pop-ins all over the place and caves have become almost unbearably choppy.

    Has anyone else experienced this sort of performance degradation?

    submitted by /u/Jbuckeye31
    [link] [comments]

    H.L.N.A MISSING

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:19 AM PST

    Has anyone else's H.L.N.A gone missing from there inventory? And if so have they been able to fix it? As being tried everything from creating a new character to uninstalling my Xbox and even deleting all my player and map data worth 3 years of playing.

    submitted by /u/AngellWBA1987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel