• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Ark PS4 My mate thinks aberration is too dark???

    Ark PS4 My mate thinks aberration is too dark???


    My mate thinks aberration is too dark???

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Does anybody else share his thoughts on this? Or is he just finding ways to not admit that it's too hard for him?

    submitted by /u/throwawayaway-120704
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    My wife and I play on an official PvP server does anyone have any tips on how to not get bent over and used as a rag doll by 30 manas and god himself against my lvl 5 dodo?

    submitted by /u/schlenggang_ttv
    [link] [comments]

    Base Locations

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:15 PM PST

    Playing on a decently high pop server, does anyone know of really low key spots to build, or have any advice. It would be greatly appreciated. This is intended for the Vets, I know you guys have some crazy spots lmao.

    submitted by /u/tas12346
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting to figure the game out.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:15 PM PST

    I'm at 1X1 and a bed status. I just really don't wanna make any stupid mistakes from this point on.

    Please impart any knowledge on me you want.

    submitted by /u/APM1485
    [link] [comments]

    Join new server

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    We just started oure new server the name is the Alpha of you want to join and ask for more questions add Lays-_-pickles if you want an answer on youre questions

    submitted by /u/jamesblond99
    [link] [comments]

    New to ark & I’m already hooked

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    I would like to find a tribe to join. I don't have all the dlcs yet but I can get them. I pretty much know all the basic stuff , crafting ,gathering materials , taming (sort of ) . I'm also still figuring out some of the controls for ark on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Joyfullbliss
    [link] [comments]

    A brazilian player

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Eae, eu tô procurando alguém pra jogar um ark, sozinho é muito chato, jogar de preferência em algum server customizado já que os oficiais são uma boxta

    submitted by /u/Marloce
    [link] [comments]

    Host 300m?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    I'd it possible to make it so everyone doesn't get pulled to the host on a private server if there is please tell me

    submitted by /u/radvin07
    [link] [comments]

    Polymer

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I'm low on hexagons and trying to save up for an industrial forge. But not sure where to get all the polymer nedded.

    submitted by /u/BigBrainBoi01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel