• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved It's been 4 years since I've done this I promise I've changed give me another chance society

    ARK: Survival Evolved It's been 4 years since I've done this I promise I've changed give me another chance society


    It's been 4 years since I've done this I promise I've changed give me another chance society

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:15 PM PST

    COUNTERING A FOREST TITAN 2V5 | ARK MTS PS4 PVP

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    You Did What With My Child??

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Dino

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    My friend says that getting a low level dino is better because it gets levels easier is that true?

    submitted by /u/PresleyPasquale
    [link] [comments]

    SUPER Rare video here - ONLINE WIPE OF SNOW NORTH!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Epic games mods

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Does anyone now when epic games is adding mods to ark on epic

    submitted by /u/TheGreenGamer69
    [link] [comments]

    How old are you fellow redditors ?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Random question of the day ^^

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lamamalin
    [link] [comments]

    Nameless be gone!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:44 PM PST

    What boss fight do I do in future?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 04:26 AM PST

    Anyone else having problems with the slots being in the middle of the screen for ps5?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Fishing Hut Build

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Can you fix the blue screen issues on PS4, almost unplayable.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:06 AM PST

    Seriously,

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    Got My Boss Rex's, Thought I May as Well Make Super Theris Now. Let It Begin!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Memes daily

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Free boss seats

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Ps4 official pvp

    I'm in a 2 man tribe and we are looking for some more people to do the Valg beta dragon with we have all the Rexes the Yuti and the tributes/artifacts buried in a reaper ready to go all we need is 1 or 2 more people.

    Message me if your interested

    submitted by /u/OF010
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Help pls

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:18 PM PST

    I've seen people say you can get every Dino with buying the DLC's,Can anyone help with this? I want the reaper and other cool Extinction/Abberation Dino's and Cant aford the DLC's,So is it true you can get any dino without the DLC or do me and my friend need to buy the DLC to get the Dino's

    submitted by /u/EIRE_maherbailey
    [link] [comments]

    How important is a good CPU for performance in large/complex bases?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:48 PM PST

    I was getting 30 fps inside my base with a GTX 970 and a Ryzen 1700 on min/high settings. Other areas I was getting up to 70 fps so cool.

    I've recently upgraded to a 3070, hell of an upgrade and I've noticed crazy improvements all over. At 1080p, I was still getting only 30ish FPS in my base - with the old settings AND with most things on Epic.

    Of course in normal jungle etc I get a solid 100+ fps and this is multiplayer btw.

    Funnily enough, I then bought a 1440p 165hz monitor, thinking maybe being GPU bound make some difference - nope, still 30fps inside my base.

    So I guess my question is on people's experiences - does a beefier CPU make much of a difference or is it down to simply ark's optimization + how complex my base is?

    I mean ffs I get 90+ FPS at 1440p in Red Dead Redemption 2 on an optimization choice of settings around high/ultra. I really want to know whether I should upgrade my CPU. At the same time I wonder if it would even make much of a difference AND how much of a difference would be between say a Ryzen 3600 vs a 5600 (since getting the latter also means a new motherboard, sigh).

    Looking forward to hear what people think/know :)

    submitted by /u/VadimH
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all items after crash. Love this game.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    So I was making the move from one map to another. I got my 50 cryopods and poded all my dinos. When I switched maps and took out all the pods, everything was fine. They were all in my inventory. Then I go to download the one dino I had in the obelisk and boom crash. And I thought, well okay, worst come to worse I just lose just that one dino. But instead, my survivor was dead and I respawned, nothing in inventory, fly to obelisk, no bag. All cryopods gone. But hey that one downloaded dino was still there!

    Does anyone know why I would lose everything in my inventory if I had already got them out of the obelisk before the crash? I'm on singleplayer btw.

    submitted by /u/Jay_Bayer
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Tribemates: The Artist

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel