• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Trying to create my ideal procedurally generated map

    ARK on Xbox One Trying to create my ideal procedurally generated map


    Trying to create my ideal procedurally generated map

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Dedicated server question

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Can you go to another map and bring back stuff if it's dedicated server to dedicated server? Like if I go to scorched can I bring back a wyvern egg? Or will I have to just force one in?

    submitted by /u/happymomma40
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnection Issues!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:06 AM PST

    So my son and I were playing on a dedicated server that was hosted on one of my computers. However, it lagged a whole lot, and at multiple points, we got disconnected from Xbox live on just the consoles. The pc did not disconnect from Xbox live or from the internet at all.

    Anyone have any ideas? I've already done the basic troubleshooting. Restart the consoles. Restart the server/computer. As well as the router/modem. I'm all out of ideas. And it only happens when playing ark.

    submitted by /u/TehZombehKang
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel