• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I feel like the tribe log is there to mock me...

    ARK: Survival Evolved I feel like the tribe log is there to mock me...


    I feel like the tribe log is there to mock me...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:12 AM PST

    Do you think it would be worth it to make a cinematic film in Ark?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Hello! Ive been considering making a cinematic film in Ark. It would just be a full play through of the Island editing down to about 1 hour of video. I had started recording before but my save got deleted so I gave up. So the real question is, would it even be worth it? Do you think anybody would even watch it? No this is not a plug, I am not going to tell anybody what my channel is.

    submitted by /u/arippl
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Tek Teleporter

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Has anyone successfully unlocked the Tek Teleporter on a solo playthrough? I'm trying to play the game following the story, so I'm still on the island. Beat all broodmother difficulties, and gearing up for the dragon with deinochirus (using a couple mods, obviously). From what I've heard, alpha dragon is near impossible alone, but I don't want to resort to using a teleport mod unless there's no way to unlock it through regular means. Appreciate any insight!

    submitted by /u/slat3r021
    [link] [comments]

    Dodo Egg Laying - Getting Way Below 30%

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Hi folks,

    Basically, title. Gotten 6 females and a male together in order to 'quickly' get 20 eggs for a SS Hatchery. I've never done a dodo farm before, but was reading with this setup I'd have more eggs than I'd know what to do with. That I wouldn't need to put them on wandering, that the chance of getting an egg instead of poop was 30%, and that an Ovi was unnecessary because it's not the mating timer that's of concern, but the poop timer.

    So I have all 7 standing around, and I'm getting maybe 10% eggs (5 eggs to about 50 bits of feces). What could be going wrong? Is something I mentioend above wrong, is it the fact that my tribe mates have about 20-30 other dinos mating as much as possible nearby, or something different entirely?

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Mugen8YT
    [link] [comments]

    At last, Gaius Marcellus Nerva's Survival Story is nearly here!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Ark collectors edition dossier

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Did the dossier that was in the collectors edition of ark ever become available and I if so, where would I buy it?

    submitted by /u/Trick_Contribution_3
    [link] [comments]

    Other maps

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    I'm new on ark and I've been playing on the island but I hear everyone talking about other maps like abberation and scorched earth, are those worth buying? And do they add extra content?

    submitted by /u/zabzab_065
    [link] [comments]

    The simplest way to move from map to map?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    I have a spare PC that I have a server set up on for my wife and I, and i was wondering how i can transfer all of our items/animals and survivors to another map. In order to change maps I'd have to exit the server and start another one on that map. Can I just exit to main menu, start another map on the host computer, and all my stuff will be in the obelisk? Or do I have to set up a cluster? I have ark through gamepass on PC so I dont know if I can set up a cluster and if I can I dont know how. How do I transfer all my stuff from map to map in the most simple way?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Growth3157
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever cried when a Tame dies? I DO get really depressed. Took me two weeks just to decide to bury my Sabertooth

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Idk

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Y'all I haven't played ark enough to know abbreviations or anything. I asked someone where I go to pick something up from them. And they said "100 40 or 750 tp" I know tp means tek transmitter (maybe????) But wtf do those numbers mean

    submitted by /u/cheeseburgerwithchee
    [link] [comments]

    Explorer's Wrotes CONTINUES!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Hey Folks! When I originally posted this site, people seemed to really like it and I hadn't posted a new entry on it for a while.

    I'm finally back on the Ark horse with both a Hardcore solo series, and a tribal roleplay on the Gamerman & Scholars server. These two new video ventures have inspired me to continue the writing of Explorer's Wrotes, and this time, we're mixing a Popular anime Character from FMA into the Ark Lore! Check out the new post, love the feedback, and it dies have a video with it if you would like to check out the GnS YouTube as well.

    https://explorerswrotes.home.blog/.../the-rise-of-rocinante/

    submitted by /u/Rotcod_the_Duster
    [link] [comments]

    Flame Arrow Raiding

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    My friend and I recently picked up extinction, so we are able to get cactus sap now. We found a nice base and we want to flame arrow raid it. How many arrows would an auto turret take from a normal crossbow? Im sorry if this is a pain to test, but I couldnt find an answer online.

    submitted by /u/AnswerMeDeadside
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to create my ideal procedurally generated map

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Map Maker Achievement Not Working?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    Map Maker Achievement Not Working?

    Hi all, so I am trying to unlock the map maker achievement on ARK and for some reason it is not working? every other achievement works for example the ride a rex achievement. I'm pretty sure I have most the map uncovered (as posted in picture)

    https://preview.redd.it/dw8lok1k7ui61.png?width=759&format=png&auto=webp&s=8f3a47c7222c8145beee43e91c645a068a3f06bd

    submitted by /u/Sea_Tax5144
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix the fact that there’s no button to download the creatures?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:49 AM PST

    That awkward moment when you running somewhere and suddenly see a Wyvern turn its attention towards you

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Need Breeding Advice :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:46 AM PST

    I'm pretty new to breeding and I've run into a small problem. I have established my perfect M and perfect F and bred them until I got a mutation I liked, which was 1 stamina. I kept breeding my perfect M with the 1 stamina and I got a 1 melee who doesn't have the stamina mutation. Would I be able to breed the melee and stamina together or do mutations not pass over the same way? Should I just ignore the stamina mutation and breed my perfect F with the 1 melee? Any advice would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/TAYLORJProd
    [link] [comments]

    enjoy

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:33 AM PST

    Help with xbox single player map transfer

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:35 AM PST

    How do I fix this?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Moving between the maps

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Hello, just wondering if there is anyway to freely move between the maps?? Me and some friends are gonna start a play through starting on the island and making our way through all the maps. Just want to know if we're able to freely move between them

    submitted by /u/Raijko
    [link] [comments]

    How to get managarmr?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Can I get a managarmr on Ragnarok map using mods? And also I'm on singleplayer

    submitted by /u/Himanshu2339
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to add creatures to crystal isles spawns, only rock drake is working

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Hey, running a nitrado server with some friends, we wanted to add some creatures to the map and some of it seems to have worked, some not so much. This is the windows 10 version by the way.

    Here's what we have in the game.ini file, long string of code incoming. This was mostly generated with ark server manager, just had to replace the locations since I couldn't find them on ASM.

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="CI_DinoSpawnEntries_FloatingIslands_Main_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Nonvisibledragon",EntryWeight=0.500000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.005000))) ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="CI_DinoSpawnEntries_ElementalChamber_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Chupacabra",EntryWeight=0.500000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("ChupaCabra_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="ChupaCabra_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.050000))) ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceBirb",EntryWeight=0.500000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.010000))) ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Doomworm",EntryWeight=0.500000,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Deathworm_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Deathworm_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.005000)))

    So far we've confirmed rock drakes and their eggs. No one has been able to get a nameless, snow owl, or deathworm to spawn. Any help with this would be appreciated.

    Edit: Found a deathworm. So just owls and nameless giving us problems.

    submitted by /u/EvilHolyGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel