• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Whenever I throw out a cryopod it crashes the game

    ARK on Xbox One Whenever I throw out a cryopod it crashes the game


    Whenever I throw out a cryopod it crashes the game

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:04 PM PST

    Whenever I throw out my baryonyx the game crashes

    submitted by /u/RobloxHellspawn421
    [link] [comments]

    A call for help! Official NA-PVE, No one able to join since mid-day yesterday.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Me and a unlucky survivor getting spawned trapped in someone’s base on PvE, I lost tames that day

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Dedicated server options?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:58 AM PST

    I'm very new to Ark (about a week). I'm hooked and I want to setup a dedicated server for a few friends. I went through the instructions here: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Dedicated_Server_Setup and the server is up and running, but I'm not able to see the server in the Unofficial PC Sessions list. I've done a ton of reading, but I'm getting a lot of conflicting information on what works. I'm using the Xbox One version of Ark and the Play Anywhere version on Windows 10. Are the Steam version and the Xbox One version of Ark not compatible? I've seen some mentions of people setting up a Windows 10 PC and running the game as a dedicated server using a second Xbox Live login, but that's a flimsy duct tape fix. I've seen a company called Nitrado renting dedicated servers, what software are they using?

    submitted by /u/lunarNex
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    I recently got Ark but none of its updated? No TLC for the Argies or Sarcos I can't upgrade movement speed though. I have to play the island to unlock the Center and THERE ARE NO CRYOPODS ?! I'm already at level 100 though and the engram isn't there. Also raptors can't pounce. It'sreally confusing and I don't know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/GingerSpastic999
    [link] [comments]

    How to play normal Xbox Official servers on Windows 10

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:44 AM PST

    Some people are going to come and say it just works for them, then others are going to come and say crossarks and smalltribes are the only ones that work. I don't know if it's some kind of bug or glitch, but I know a few people that play the windows 10 version of Ark and have all the normal official servers available to them, and have done nothing to actually make this happen. Me, and a few other people I know, weren't so lucky. I have a lot of friends that play on xbox one, and I want to play normal official servers with them. So basically, if anyone knows how to get official servers working on windows 10, I would very much appreciate advice on how to get it to work. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_AlternativeFax_
    [link] [comments]

    Do we get 2x more on weekends for Small Tribes?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Title. Tyvm.

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    Hold to consume

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Anyone found a fix for the windows 10 version being unable to hold e to consume

    submitted by /u/Adyghena
    [link] [comments]

    Ark

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    looking for an upcoming 10x balanced stats? 𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝔸𝕣𝕜 𝟙𝟘𝕩 • 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 • 𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕄𝕒𝕡𝕤 😉 • 𝔸𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝔸𝕕𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕤 • 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕤 • 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕪 • 𝟚𝟜/𝟟 ℙ𝕧ℙ • 𝕁𝕠𝕚𝕟 ℕ𝕠𝕨 😀 • 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕤

    https://discord.gg/EghVPS6XA6

    submitted by /u/No_Trade_5551
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel