• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Ark PS4 My Wyv fly with skill

    Ark PS4 My Wyv fly with skill


    My Wyv fly with skill

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:15 AM PST

    They made the caves from ark into a real thing!!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Extinction base frame rate

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Hey guys so for those of you who have experienced the game breaking lag on extinction, maybe it's just those of us who have an older ps4 I duno. But for me if I build anything near sanctuary or anywhere that has large landmarks extinction just becomes unplayable eventually. But I'm at the point in my stream play through where I would like to head out there and I'm wondering if you guys can help me pick a spot for my main base that would give me the least amount of problems as far as lagging out would go.

    I know I can reduce lag by keeping it small and not having many tames out, I jus need some help with a location. Thanks 😝

    submitted by /u/Thriatus
    [link] [comments]

    The metal hump

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    So what's the trick for getting through making 2500 metal? I got 3 forges going rn.

    submitted by /u/ZombiejesusX
    [link] [comments]

    C'mon boys place foundy spam

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:52 AM PST

    Claiming timer?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:12 PM PST

    I'm playing singleplayer on ragnarok, and decided to breed two of my wyverns, but the baby has a "claiming allowed in" timer, and I've never seen this timer before until now. Is there any way I can disable it or something?

    submitted by /u/RubyPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel