• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Ark PS4 Massive community! Great server!

    Ark PS4 Massive community! Great server!


    Massive community! Great server!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Let the march begin! Time to move my family across the land. Wish me luck.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Highland Manor. I know it’s a bit basic, but it’s a start.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Help with non dedicated session

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Okay so my and a buddy of mine are playing on rag and doing a non dedicared session that he is hosting but I'm not allowed to move more then 300 meter away from him is there a setting or something that can be turned on so I can move freely with out haveing to follow him like a lost puppy

    submitted by /u/Longjumping_Lie9333
    [link] [comments]

    This took me 5 hours to draw

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:24 AM PST

    My Dad needs to be told that blue screening while playing this game is completely normal.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:28 AM PST

    So ark blue screens a lot and there's no doubt about the fact it happens to almost everyone. All my friends blue screen in this game. My dad went through the error history and saw that ark had an unearthly amount of error. Now he thing the game should be deleted because this is "abnormal" for a game to do this. Please tell him this a normal thing and that nothing you can do will stop it.

    submitted by /u/Ill-Ad2807
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Maps Question

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Hi all, I know this has been asked before but I cant find a definitive answer as people give contradictory advise. I rent a private server from nitrado for me and my friend to play on. We want to change maps from the island to aberration. We will be keeping the same characters but want to leave our island base intact as our flyers will be stored there.

    If we upload our characters at an obelisk, quit to main menu, go to nitrado settings and change map to aberration then sign into server, download our characters and spawn in this should preserve our levels, character stats, clan etc right?

    Now say we want to go back to the island for a few days to do some breeding for e.g. (we have a massive breeding compound on the island), will our base and tames still be on the island as we left it when we return (use the obelisk on abberation to upload our character, switch map on nitrado back to island and download on the island again).

    Some say we need a cluster of servers, one server for each map, but others say this only applies to PC and not console. Others say your base will be wiped once the server back ups cap out.

    We only need one map active at any one time as there is only the two of us on the server and we always play together so no need for multiple maps to be active simultaneously, just want our bases to stay in tact while we switch between the different maps.

    Please can someone clarify this specifically for a nitrado hosted private server on PS4.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/jamiep531
    [link] [comments]

    Grenade bp question

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:10 AM PST

    Can you make better grenades with boosted crafting and a bp?

    submitted by /u/Mezbelike
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to fix the inventory opening lag ?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:46 PM PST

    I guess every ps4 ark player knows what i'm talking about. This little demi-second of lag is sometimes so annoying, and when i see pc players opening - closing their inventory instantly it makes me jealous i gotta admit. So is there anyone that know a way to fix it ? (Btw sorry for my english i'm not a native english speaker)

    submitted by /u/Crocoddyl
    [link] [comments]

    ark

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:49 AM PST

    is anyone willing to gameshare dlc

    submitted by /u/dilubilla
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Ascending Solo

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:57 PM PST

    So, I've always wanted to ascend by myself since I've never really gotten to (not legit at least) plus I wanted the extra levels that ascension gives, but I've only now realized how daunting of a task that is alone, especially if I have to beat all 3 difficulty levels for all 3 bosses AND the Overseer.

    So, I had a thought, that maybe I could spawn the artifacts in and lighten the load a little since I'd still need to breed rexes and yutis and collect the trophies needed to boss battle.

    But then, I'd be cheating. Frankly, I don't know what to do because it seems like the task I've been working towards might be too much for one survivor.

    Any advice would be awesome, or feedback on my idea would be nice too.

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need the tek replicator to make a cryofridge in extinction?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:53 PM PST

    megalosaurus not spawning

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    on my single player world, been trying for a megalo for ages now just dino wiping and running caves over and over and i have never seen *one*. not even using orbit camera to find them in walls can i find one. i have run all the island caves beside the lava cave probably 15 times now with no luck.

    yes i know the other maps are apparently easier to tame them but im trying to progress through the maps according to the story. so im stuck on the island till i ascend. and i have looked over the wiki plenty and i can not find any cure for my world's total lack of megalosaurus. im debating just spawning a wild in a cave and taming it that way. has anyone else experienced this/ worked out a solution?

    submitted by /u/ograbem
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel