• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Thought I was safe but boy was I wrong.

    ARK on Xbox One Thought I was safe but boy was I wrong.


    Thought I was safe but boy was I wrong.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:30 PM PST

    are there ark sky-wars servers?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    I was wondering if there are servers or just one that's very boosted with saddle build limits really high that has boosted spawns for flyers. OR if I made a boosted fly wars server would you be interested in playing or do you think it would have potential to be a big server

    submitted by /u/ramblr-nathan
    [link] [comments]

    Join the Ark ledgends only Discord Server! For ark extinction fun

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:19 AM PST

    I have a opinion

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Ragnarok is the best maps who agrees with me

    submitted by /u/No_Breakfast8238
    [link] [comments]

    So I got kicked out for 10 minutes and couldn’t join and then when I finally loaded in I lost all my stuff and couldn’t get it back cause it was under the map welp this ark is so fun.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:08 PM PST

    Small tribe shutdown???

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:40 PM PST

    Some of the small tribes servers on xbox including the one i play on have 0 players on them and won't allow me to join them. Anyone know what's up with this?

    submitted by /u/Fast-Acanthisitta228
    [link] [comments]

    Console commands on private server not working

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I run a private dedicated server for myself and my wife off of my xbox. She joins in on her xbox and I join on PC. I have a separate account created to host the game so that my wife and I can both join in from our normal profiles.

    I have both of us promoted to admin, and we can both technically type commands, but only my commands from PC seem to work. I have double and triple checked that she's typing everything correctly on her console, but when she confirms it, nothing happens.

    One strange thing I've noticed is that even after promoting her to admin, her command menu still says "request admin," not "admin command." I have a feeling that could have something to do with my problem, but I don't know how to fix that.

    TL;DR My wife and I technically should have the same admin liberties, but only my console commands work in the end, and it probably has something to do with the fact that I'm on PC and she's on xbox.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/StolenVelvet
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to enable cretive mode on a nin dedicated server

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:57 PM PST

    Turning off light pets

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    I'm on Genesis right now but assume this would apply on any map. When I'm wearing a light pet on my shoulder and use the radial wheel to turn light on, it works just fine. When I do the same thing to turn the light off, it doesn't turn off my light pet. I've played through Ab years ago and had no problems with this. Anyone else have this problem? Is it just this map somehow? Was there an update that changed how we have to turn off light pets?

    submitted by /u/rslashmiko
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else's game crashing repeatedly about every 20 minutes?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    What the title says... I'm playing on Ragnarock and keep getting kicked over and over. Game worked fine yesterday. Single player!

    submitted by /u/FuzzyOwlFeet
    [link] [comments]

    Are enforcers worth it?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:02 AM PST

    I plan on making a army of enforcers to help me do OSD's on extinction and I was wondering if they would be useful. The blueprints I have are all above 120 and I have 12 of them and 1 140.

    submitted by /u/SpyroXX77XX
    [link] [comments]

    Lost items equipped while transfering servers

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:27 AM PST

    I've been transfering between servers for a while now with no problems in loosing gear that is currently equipped. I tried to transfer to a server and it dropped all my gear, even my equipped gear. I immediately transfered back and nothing is on the ground. What happened? Why would this happen all of a sudden?

    submitted by /u/benabducted
    [link] [comments]

    Rag boss (gamma)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    how hard is the rag boss on gamma n what tames are recommended

    submitted by /u/mxwavy
    [link] [comments]

    Currently playing extinction with friends, curios if genesis is playing better than extinction on standard xbox one

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    My friends and I are playing on extinction on a dedicated server and we have been dealing with constant freezing to load assets when on extinction, especially in the center area. I was curious if genesis has been anything like that because we were planning to rent a server in a month or so and didn't want to be disappointed with the load issues on there as well.

    submitted by /u/LoreWicked
    [link] [comments]

    Scaring my nephew with a Gigantopithecus

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:55 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel