• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved New dossier by me: the miasaura

    ARK: Survival Evolved New dossier by me: the miasaura


    New dossier by me: the miasaura

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    FOR ARK LOVERS

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 03:49 AM PST

    New to Ark

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    so i just started playing ark i had people start me off with different dinos, materials i cane across a cave where wyverns started to come then found an egg while exploring it so i questioned if that's the only egg you're able to find

    submitted by /u/KindlyEmu5
    [link] [comments]

    How do I toggle this on and off with a keyboard? (Xbox)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:35 PM PST

    Finally!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    After weeks of searching on rag I've aquired two 150 gigas, time to start breeding

    submitted by /u/Krektix
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build An Egg Hatchery | Building Tutorial | Official Settings

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    Ark PC platforms

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    I play on steam and my friend got the game pass and is going to play on microsoft on his pc can we play together?

    submitted by /u/ItsNotCarson_
    [link] [comments]

    No Tame Beginner

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Im very new to ark and am interested in the "No Tame" playstyle. Im trying to progress on Ragnarok but have found it hard to find a nice secluded base area where I can collect materials in peace.

    My last attempt ended with a guy who had swamp sickness camping my door until I opened it and he made me sick. I find tons of rare flowers for an antidote but cannot find blood or rare mushrooms. How can I avoid this in the future?

    submitted by /u/Manhand
    [link] [comments]

    Le monke

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Jerboa?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    What bp

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    So I won a event and get one bp we already have pump bp what would be a good choice for pvp

    submitted by /u/Loudfoot7
    [link] [comments]

    Ark

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:42 AM PST

    So I played a session yesterday and when I tried to get back into it, it wasn't there anymore. I couldn't see it highlighted for a last played session or anything. I'm on ps4 so if you have any tips to find it let me hear em. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Hayden_boogie_pov
    [link] [comments]

    Defending then I Quit! - S4|Ep11 - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Lft on Small tribes official pc

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Looking to Join a tribe of experienced players

    I have 2k+ hours

    I Play 7+ hours a day

    I would like to join a built up tribe not fresh

    I have a mic and can be in vc

    Lvl 99

    Discord: Corruption#9982

    submitted by /u/Inner_Factor_509
    [link] [comments]

    Error when trying to install a mod

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I get the PACKAGE_FILE_TAG_SWAPPED error and my game crashes when trying to install Eco's terrariums. Has anyone else had this issue when installing a mod. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/StrangeDeformedBird
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Quetzal

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Looking for a Quetzal can be any level I can offer resources or some Tek raptors for trade been trying to get one for a while cheers.

    Any official server - xbox

    submitted by /u/BehemothCousins
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PvP montage

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:37 AM PST

    How to enable auto engrams

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:04 AM PST

    I using epic games. I want to enable auto engrams for single player. Please tell me in detail what to change and which files i should put these changes in.

    submitted by /u/SnooOwls6342
    [link] [comments]

    When you play ARK for the First time

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel