• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Another great Update Wildcard, let me just wait 326 DAYS until I can Breed my Argy again -.- this is on Official servers.

    ARK on Xbox One Another great Update Wildcard, let me just wait 326 DAYS until I can Breed my Argy again -.- this is on Official servers.


    Another great Update Wildcard, let me just wait 326 DAYS until I can Breed my Argy again -.- this is on Official servers.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Does anybody know what the bars above the stats mean on the newly updated cryo pod UI?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Anyone willing to explain what egg-based kibble is?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    I actually have a "recipe" for this... what is the recipe? Is it just a note that tells you how to make Kibble or is it something special? Google shows it having dinos and then an area and a more valuable dino, which is confusing. I've already made Kibbles, not sure what this 'recipe' is, I've never made one.

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into smalls, glad to see this bug is still a thing

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Ark Stuck (NITRADO)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    My server on nitrado just says, "The server is shutting down... " And i cant do anything about it, anyone know what i can do to fix this? And no it isnt shutting down, it is just frozen on that screen or it will freeze on the "The server is now restarting" screen.

    submitted by /u/EmuKindly2651
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopod Glitch Unofficial Server

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Tonight when we try to make a cryopod in a drop or obelisk, the game crashes.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    We have made cryopods in the past on this server (not that it seems to be server related anyway).

    submitted by /u/thatgal_val
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Trying to set my Nitrado server to allow wild aggressive Dino pick up but can’t figure it out.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    My argy grabs dodos but can't pick up a dire wolf. Please help!

    submitted by /u/ThatSea_TheGambler
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody help me?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    i just went to log onto my solo aberration world but it instead prompted me to create a new character and my whole world was gone, does anybody know how to fix this or get the world back?

    submitted by /u/DolphinLover747
    [link] [comments]

    Blueprint costs

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    I tend to get many high-level blueprints from drops, most of which being ascendant. These engrams would normally require one of each material to craft, until quite recently where I have needed thousands of, say, metal ingots or fiber or even hide to craft a single blueprint. Is there a way to change blueprint costs? And to confirm, I am on single player.

    submitted by /u/DragonStormer25961
    [link] [comments]

    Why did my tamed raptor decide to race into the water and die at the hands of the jellyfish?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Behavior was set to follow, so why did it choose suicide by attacking without provocation? Now I need to find a new raptor (as we'll as making a new saddle)

    submitted by /u/zombiereign
    [link] [comments]

    Fishing missions broken?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    I was starting out on genesis and when I went to try and do the fishing missions in the arctic, I couldn't use the fishing rod, is there a bug that stops this? Do I need to press a button to bring out the fishing rod? If anyone could help out that'd be great.

    submitted by /u/logslayer999
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Im playing on Ragnarok on singleplayer. My game has already crashed 4 times today. I am building and flying around the map in creative mode. Could I be going to fast for things to load properly, causing a crash to happen? My game has never had this issue before. Is anyone else having problems with the game crashing?

    Edit; for some reason this happens a lot when i try to make a cryopod. Very odd

    submitted by /u/Mieklemore
    [link] [comments]

    When I go onto a Cryopod blueprint on the extinction transmitter things my game shut down

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I've checked and I can go on any other blueprint but, when ever I go to craft a cryopod my game shuts down. Is there something I can do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Greasyduke123
    [link] [comments]

    Ping perfect?! or keep searching...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    So my buddy and I decided to rent a server instead of dedicating a P/C for hosting. Ping perfect has good reviews, however, it looks to be based in the U.K. Anyone here in the USA renting from them? And what does the upgrade "Extreme Performance" give you as far as location?

    submitted by /u/NoCowHere
    [link] [comments]

    Next Gen Question:

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Does ark still run in the background when you open/play another game on the xbox series x? For example, can i play another game, and then switch back to ark where i jump out of bed and check on eggs/babies? Or will i have to reload the game from scratch everytime i switch between online games like previous generation consoles? They say it's possible two run two games at once, but i'm wondering if it works with online ARK specifically. Official servers if that matters.

    submitted by /u/Samheckle
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ME

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I was flying on my wyvern to get some eggs on rag official when I accidentally flew into a lava waterfall I died and I went back and saw that my wyvern disappeared and then I looked in my tribe log and saw that it didn't die. I can't find it I have looked everywhere in the skybox and around the trench. Does anyone know where my wyvern went?

    submitted by /u/10101011101010100011
    [link] [comments]

    Am I ready for cave running

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I'm around LV 50 and was thinking of taking my carno (LV 15) into the hunter cave.should I get some more levels on my carno first or take my raptors or would a carno be able to solo that cave?

    submitted by /u/Charcoal73
    [link] [comments]

    I HAVE MADE A BREAKTHROUGH

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    I have figured out a way to time travel, let me explain. Say you are out hunting and you and your very good dino die from something, well there is a way to have it so you can get your dino back. What you do us after it happens, press the xbox button and go home, do not save and quit, go straight to home. Afterward, hover over ark and press the 3 lines button and quit the game. Get back in, and it should have gone back in time either wherever you originally first spawned in, or like 10 min before the incident happened. I have use this so much and I hope it works for yall.

    submitted by /u/GordonKimberly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel