• Breaking News

    Friday, March 26, 2021

    Ark PS4 Crashing on Ab supply Drop. Single Player.

    Ark PS4 Crashing on Ab supply Drop. Single Player.


    Crashing on Ab supply Drop. Single Player.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Just started playing some single player aberration since its my favourite map and see how far I could get. I got set up and went to explore and found a drop i went to open and the game crashed. Thinking it might of been something else i tried 3 more times to confirm this was the issue. If there is anyone who knows how to fix this without restarting my whole server please help me.

    submitted by /u/Rez73
    [link] [comments]

    This game can be very weird

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    I just built my first raft with a taming pen. While taking it home (I built it near a bunch of rocks, for ease of gathering) I somehow scooped up a parasaur into the taming pen. Not needing a parasaur, I collected my dilo pack when I got to base and gave them some exercise. Then I put them back, loaded my pterosaur and headed out to look for raptors. Found a good-levelled raptor, verified she was alone, and baited her with the pteranodon. She missed the ramp and went . . . under the raft? I circled a few times, then landed on the raft, I dove under the raft and swam around - no raptor. I got back on the raft, mounted my pteranodon and got instantly attacked. As we jumped back into the sky I saw a tek raptor was now on the raft, and I KNOW I didn't miss that bright orange head when I was scouting. I landed Pterry inside the pen, and went out to tackle the raptor (male, different level than the female).

    He took a while to get unstuck from my storage box and then ran. I watched him swim across the river and turned back to Pterry to scout again . . .and he's gone. He didn't chase the raptor, because I watched it 'til it made the far shore. I ran about a bit whistling found an Equus and tamed it and rode about a bit more looking and whistling to follow until a theri popped out of a rock and killed us both. No raptors, no pteranodon.

    Now I've got to go back and try to get my stuff. But I can't figure out why my pterosaur went poof - no battle music, no wing flaps, just not there. Or why the initial raptor apparently morphed into a completely different one after vanishing for a bit.

    submitted by /u/Thrippalan
    [link] [comments]

    My skins

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    I have completely lost all my skins, I dont spawn in with any of them anymore and I had around 20 that I had collected, what may have happened and how could i fix it?

    submitted by /u/SomeGuy1674
    [link] [comments]

    Implants

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    How does my implant actaully upgrade? Cause I killed the islands bosses and the extinction ones but it still looks the same

    submitted by /u/SomeGuy1674
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel