• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Quickest up to date lava golem boss rush for the Free DLC map Ragnarok

    ARK on Xbox One Quickest up to date lava golem boss rush for the Free DLC map Ragnarok


    Quickest up to date lava golem boss rush for the Free DLC map Ragnarok

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Arkpoc wipe

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Anyone know how long til it wipes again??

    submitted by /u/GrandKravster
    [link] [comments]

    come check out my new vid

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Dying on server load

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Ive got a small dedicated server that me and a few friends play on. Twice now someone had loaded into the game dead. Tribe history literally just says so and so has died. Now heres the fun part, the server is offline when the deaths happen. Its happened to me once, and one other guy once. The bag location light is on and its where the person logged out, but no bag is there.

    submitted by /u/OreoPredator
    [link] [comments]

    Can turrets be mounted on skiff?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Playing on Extinction and the thought popped into my head to place some turrets on a skiff and run some purple drops. I'm at work at the moment so I'm hoping I can get an answer before my next login into the game. Thanks fellow Survivors!

    submitted by /u/newyork_sucks
    [link] [comments]

    EU Cross Ark 13 has disappeared..?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PST

    So I'm finally getting back into Ark and now our server has disappeared. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/G00chmeister
    [link] [comments]

    How do you dive with a Bloodstalker?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    I've spent two days messing with the Bloodstalker and still can't find out for the life of me how to dive. Anyone know how to dive?

    submitted by /u/MidgetManuel
    [link] [comments]

    Is ark crop farming

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:56 AM PST

    I'm an average ark player and never really looked into the farming side if the game (barely know anything about it XD). I've made a greenhouse and im about to start the interior but was wondering If there is anything I need to know before I start!

    submitted by /u/WillWildash
    [link] [comments]

    Official rates?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:51 AM PST

    New to ark here. Are the rates different on weekends? I thought I read somewhere they are doubled? Not sure if that is true. Taming is a grind without the kibble you need. I am hoping this is true. Thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/dano21dano
    [link] [comments]

    No saddle required?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:37 AM PST

    So I have a private dedicated Xbox one server for me and a couple buddies and I just started messing around bringing spinos in using this code "Cheat SDF spino 1 224" which successfully spawns a tamed level 224 spino. Great! My question is I noticed it doesn't need a saddle to ride??? So is there any disadvantage to bringing them in this way? I just mean like I know there are other codes out there to bring things in but this way is very convenient. That being said I am wondering if I should bring them in as wild and then tame them? Does anyone happen to know if there are any disadvantages to doing it the way I am? Why does it not need a saddle? That's so confusing is it a bugged spino? Lol and lastly I plan to do some heavy breeding and am wondering once again if I am using bugged or glitched dinos to do so? Should I be using a different code on my Xbox one as server admin to bring in spinos??? I know weird questions but hey any feedback would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/planetcanada1
    [link] [comments]

    how do i join

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:37 AM PST

    how do i join the server

    submitted by /u/More-Dish-6074
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel