• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Who needs Tek when you've got guns like these 💪

    ARK on Xbox One Who needs Tek when you've got guns like these ��


    Who needs Tek when you've got guns like these ��

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Third time asking with no answers, can somebody please tell me how to back up Ark? Xbox version, and I play on PC/Windows

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Title says it all. Don't want a corrupt file to happen and lose everything, just want to back up my saves. I play single player, Xbox version, and I play it on PC mostly with Windows via the Xbox app.

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I attempt to make a Cyropod, my game crashes? (Xbox, single player, The Island)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PDT

    I've never had this problem before, I've made plenty of Cyropods. Single player, The Island, no mods.

    I've exited the game and restarted it maybe 4 times to try it, still doing it. Whenever I put the resources needed into the drop thingy, game crashes and exits completely. One of the times it let me put resources in but as soon as I clicked build, it broke. Any idea whats up, or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my tamed beaver just run in circles in the water when I set it to roam?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this? As soon as they get near water they just run in circles, not collecting wood.

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Building on lunar biome

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    I've grown to really like the lunar biome on genesis but have noticed that building is somewhat difficult due to the foundation is to high off the ground when trying to build on cliff platforms. Is there any way around this?

    submitted by /u/EpicTankEngine
    [link] [comments]

    Base locations on genesis

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I haven't really tried building much so far on genesis, but I'm wondering if there's any kind of limitations due to the missions? Am I able to build near the mission areas without affecting them? Anything I seem to find was posted when the DLC came out, so I'm just wondering if not being able to build in specific locations is still a thing I guess?

    submitted by /u/sophiesbean
    [link] [comments]

    What is the admin command to summon a tame?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I'm trying to do some testing in single player and would like to summon a few different tames.

    I took a break from ark and since returning the admin commands seem to have been redone.

    I understand how to get into admin and gcm mode.

    Could someone give the commands for summoning tames where I can add saddles and levels to them?

    A lot of the guides seem to be outdated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes when I craft a cryopod

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Title says it all, whenever I craft a cryopod my game hard crashes.

    Dunno if it matters but I'm on a series X and running single player on crystal isles.

    I'd appreciate any tips/solutions, thank yall in advance!

    submitted by /u/Aberrant_Depth
    [link] [comments]

    Raft taming pen size

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    i am makking a raft with a 3x3 livinh space and was wondering whether a 2x5 pen would work or of i sjould make it 3x5?

    submitted by /u/Charcoal73
    [link] [comments]

    Land of exiles is an upcoming server you would love! With ZERO ADMIN ABUSE, and weekly events you would log your stay on this cluster!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Non-dedicated

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Random people are joining when I'm afk! anyone know a fix to this? I'm appearing offline and they still manage also making it a private match doesn't work because it doesn't allow my friend to join.

    submitted by /u/zovha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel