• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Ark PS4 ARK Genesis Glitch

    Ark PS4 ARK Genesis Glitch


    ARK Genesis Glitch

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    So I am currently doing a play through of ARK genesis and have a few tames, but whenever I teleport, one of my tames at random will have their inventories deleted, clearing their saddles and whatever they're holding, so every time I go to a different biome I must remove any of their valuable items unless I take them with me when I teleport, anybody else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Spartanofgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Pteranodon won't fly or move in general. How to fix? Or should i just tame another flying dino?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I've tamed two pteranodons during my time. One on The Island and the most recent one on Crystal Isles. Both times they won't fly. They can take to flight but the flight itself doesn't happen. I can attack with it but that's about it. Is my game bugged? Is there a particular way to tame them to make them fly? Or am I just wasting my time and should find another flying dino to tame?

    submitted by /u/ChaosSigil
    [link] [comments]

    Continous performance issues even after new Update

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    So was early enjoying ARK a week ago on my PS5 with buttery smooth performance when all of a sudden a new update came (2.51? I think) which completely tanked the performance with stutters, low framerate and general lack issues.

    I couldn't keep playing after that so I waited patiently for a new update, which I then Saw was available today with a wopping 10.50 GB or something like that. I downloaded it immediately and was excited to see whether it had improved the performance issues but NOPE - not at all. Still the same damn issues as before.....

    Anyone else here share my frustration?

    submitted by /u/Vollier
    [link] [comments]

    Ark on ps5

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    If I purchase a ps5, will my digital copy of ARK on ps4 transfer to ps5?

    submitted by /u/Green_Machine00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel