• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Ark PS4 Its Friday night so should I...

    Ark PS4 Its Friday night so should I...


    Its Friday night so should I...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to change max difficulty past 1 in singleplayer?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I have tried to change it past one but it just resets back so is it possible to change it or is one the maximum possible

    submitted by /u/McChick3n777
    [link] [comments]

    Resource Respawn

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Im on a non dedicated server, does anyone know how long for crystal to respawn?

    submitted by /u/Miranda043
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t get plant species z seeds

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I am on Crystal Isles and can't get these stupid plants to open up and spit out a seed. YouTube hasn't had anything that I can find and I have tried waiting it out but it's always the same, no seed. Please if anyone has an idea how to get this to work I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Doomthumper
    [link] [comments]

    I want to pose a question to the community

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    How do I convince people as the admin of the server I won't abuse my powers?

    Should I have a server election for my second in command choosen by the people who can overturn decisions?

    My server is small with only 10 slots and I want to make it a fun environment for everyone and maybe get some YT collabs out of it but I don't know how to bring in good funny people.

    So if you were looking for a server that had an active admin that wanted to find funny people to record with what would you want to see in the description or settings ect.

    Thanks guys I appreciate the help and when I get all the feedback I'll promote the server is in the weekly mega thread.

    submitted by /u/Sprucegoose87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel