• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Pagoda tour

    ARK on Xbox One Pagoda tour


    Pagoda tour

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Some updates to my valguero build I posted a few days ago. what y'all think so far?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    We really can

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    First week on any new map drop be like..

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Top stat mantis

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Lag issues?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone else experience intense lag issues on extinction? My son and I have been playing through the maps, and we do still get lag. However, on extinction it seems like the lag is getting progressively worse.

    submitted by /u/TehZombehKang
    [link] [comments]

    Koi pond on Crystal Isles vibe.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    When that heatwave hits

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    How to I start a server on a different map

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    I've been running a dedicated server on ragnarok for a while, but now I want to start a new server on aberration. Problem is, everytime I click on aberration and run dedicated server, it's loaded up ragnarok instead. I've even deleted the server but it's still glitched. Please help

    submitted by /u/Beneficial-Ad-1933
    [link] [comments]

    Server w/out lag

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Any suggestions where I can purchase my own server that doesnt have all this lag and glitches? Im wanting to run the sever on my pc and play with my friends on xbox

    submitted by /u/NoCowHere
    [link] [comments]

    codes to stack items

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Hello guys, a few days ago I rented a server to play with my friends, however there is something that annoys us a lot and that is that the items do not stack 1000, I found a post with some items, however there are many others that are still missing such as cooked meat or ammunition. If someone has all the codes, I would be very grateful if you could pass them on to me or if you guide me to create the line of code by myself, I would also appreciate them, good hunting companions.

    submitted by /u/Dragoelectrick
    [link] [comments]

    wyvern speed

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Can you give your flyers points in movement speed if so how i want my wyvern to move faster on ragnarok

    submitted by /u/narutos_stepson
    [link] [comments]

    How to renew correct ark server

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm trying to renew my ark server on nitrado with the xbox app, only thing is, I accidently bought a second server last month, but got the order cancelled. But now, all i see on the xbox app are 2 gameservers that say the same exact thing, and I can't tell which one is the correct server. Is there anyway to preview settings I have in a server? I only have 4 days and 3 days left to renew one of them. Any help would be appreciated!

    This is what it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/0j7Lmnz

    submitted by /u/LongWalksOnThe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel