• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Ark PS4 Regular or crystal wyverns?

    Ark PS4 Regular or crystal wyverns?


    Regular or crystal wyverns?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Vote in terms of which is better or whichever you like more for PvP.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TMlacra
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone can help me with my nitrado configuration?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I have a Nitrado server (Expert Mode) and I want to be able to stop and activate the tribe exp. sharing. If anyone knows what I should do, please help me! Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Ziriano
    [link] [comments]

    Boss help wanted!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    My boyfriend and I are about to take on our first boss fight and were wondering about some ground rules on teleporting into the boss fight. The platform looks tiny, how are you meant to fit 20 dinos on it?? Are there any other things we should know too to ensure no person or Dino gets left behind!

    submitted by /u/mghr98
    [link] [comments]

    Grafic Settings Missing

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    my options to activate high detail and hdr output are missing on the ps4 slim. does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/tstylemusic
    [link] [comments]

    Sever being an ass

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Anyone else lose most of their stuff with the new update

    submitted by /u/Blacktornwarrior
    [link] [comments]

    I take some time the ark base I want to buy a dlc but not which one to buy, in 2021 which I recommend to buy?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel