• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Anyone know what time the Easter update will be out (uk time)

    ARK: Survival Evolved Anyone know what time the Easter update will be out (uk time)


    Anyone know what time the Easter update will be out (uk time)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Turret soaking

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Which one is the best for turret soaking in your opinion to use it?? Trike / Stego / Pachyrhino

    submitted by /u/lost_boii22
    [link] [comments]

    SSD woes- what even is Steam doing?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    So, a friend gifted me with an SSD so that it wouldn't take 20 years to load in. I uninstalled ARK from my Steam library, but... it left 172 gigs on my HDD where my steam folder is!
    I've heard a lot of horror stories about installing ARK on a separate drive. Do I need to delete all these files that are on my HDD? Should I leave them there? Will they interfere with a clean install on the SDD?

    I also got a bunch of page file errors that paused the download, so that's fun, too. :/

    submitted by /u/EvLokadottr
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Griffin target me or the Argentavis?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    So when you target a griffin whit an Argentavis it attacks. So I was wondering if I attack the Griffin, step on my Argentavis, fly away and step of the Argi does the Griffin target you or the Argentavis?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/RK_kwik
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo Dinos levels after transferring

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    I live in abb and can't throw out griffins, wyverns, gigas ect. Is there anyway the xp can still be on a cryoed Dino when I transfer?

    submitted by /u/OF010
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: Top 5 Hidden Base Locations from my channel ( Crystal Isle, Valguero, Extinction)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    why does my mouse go invisbile when I start Ark?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Almost everytime when I start up ark my mouse goes invisible. Even in game it is invisible.

    Need help, it is so annoying and I can't play when it is invisible

    Edit: I have searched everywhere for a fix and no one has worked. Also have Ark on Epic Games

    submitted by /u/Vibezz--
    [link] [comments]

    ARK (Unofficial) OGS Settings messed up structure HP.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    ARK (Unofficial) OGS Settings messed up structure HP.

    First thing, I'm not sure where to post this, either in this subreddit or another.

    --

    I'm the co-owner of the server,

    Installed OGS (Offline Guard System) onto the server, had the current structure settings of x2 HP when your offline and to heal structures when you come back online since some structures went to 1 hp before.

    I'm using SS (SuperStructures) and the OGS is bugging out the HP, XL Glass Walls have 120,000 Default HP, but the OGS is causing it to double each time you log out, so over time, its base HP increases from 120,000 to 240,000 to 480,000, 960,000, 1,920,000 and so forth, doubling indefinitely every time you log off. Currently some of my structures are up to 5,846,000 HP. I removed the OGS mod, seeing if it would fix it, and it didn't, all structure hp are in the millions of HP still and won't change. Newly placed structures HP is default, but not existing ones. Is there something in OGS I need to set when I re-add it so it re-freshes the HP? or are my structures completely stuffed?

    An example of what a few of my structures hp look like, others have higher amounts, can be seen in the image.

    https://preview.redd.it/314k58w9nbq61.png?width=399&format=png&auto=webp&s=08721637bf2e24e0bbb343ffd658a55fc3475f7e

    submitted by /u/Riiloo
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find people to join their tribe and play together?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    I got this game recently and put in over 100 hours already. I really want to play with others, but every time I join a PVE server I find myself just playing solo with neighbors. Is there anywhere that I can look for other people to play with, and not just a list of servers? Every time I go to an ark LFG or similar subreddit, it is just a sea of random servers. I could go through each and every one, but that seems like it would take forever. I want to look for others with similar goals, and not waste time getting to know everyone on a random server and try to join their tribe. I just want to get into the action. I really want to go through and beat the bosses on the island and think it would be more fun with others. If you wanna play message me. I play on PC (steam) in NA.

    submitted by /u/JevenJ
    [link] [comments]

    Ark noob on PVP servers for the first time

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    【Ark - Valguero】 Deinonychus's Nests & Eggs (Location)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    A cinematic playthrough on aberration? Look no further! This is my 6th episode and more will follow! Oh I'm kind of new to editing so please leave some feedback!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Are Alpha Bosses stronger than a Titanosaur?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Ark Survival Evolved - Easy Stat Combining Tutorial

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    ARK memes

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel