• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Did some breeding and do a very nice blue. Any name suggestions?

    ARK on Xbox One Did some breeding and do a very nice blue. Any name suggestions?


    Did some breeding and do a very nice blue. Any name suggestions?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    So trying to find a solution and I need to wait 20 days to search again... o.O

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    When a little bit of lag kills almost kills your Griffin �������� (sorry for the darkness)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    What the wolf do I do now? PVE split screen

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    What is your favourite Ark DLC

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Found out how to farm an insane amount of Organic Polymer free

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Anyone having issues with the eggcellent adventure extension?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I run a dedicated server and the main menu says the event has been extended to the 19th but on the server we cant place bunny eggs and no more event colored dinos are spawning. Anybody know why or how to fix?

    submitted by /u/Many_Championship_63
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable S+?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Apologies if this is detailed here somewhere. I can't seem to find it. How do you enable S+ on Xbox One? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sinbin74
    [link] [comments]

    Tek replicator showing up in crafting menu

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    So I am fairly new new to the game and I have a single player extinction world. I did some OSD's and after each one it seems like I have the ability to craft a tek replicator. However it goes away soon after. I was wondering if this was intentional or a bug. And I also wanted to know if I can craft it while it is available.

    submitted by /u/sasakeeper2
    [link] [comments]

    Crash and losing progress XB1

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Apr 16, 2021

    Over the last month or so I've got back into ark, I'll start a new map fresh with single player friendly settings, play for around 20 plus hours (usually until I get a fabricator) when the game starts getting good, taking better dino's, harvesting in bulk, crafting in bulk. So one day after I've achieved this progress (I understand it might be slow to some, but I work and have a life lol) I'll log into the game, continue and right as it's done loading, it will drop too dash board. When I relog and load, it starts a new game creating a new survivor and all progress is lost.

    This has happened to me about 4 times now every time it happens it's about 20 plus hours into the game and I'm just getting more pissed off about it. I've got nothing overly crazy on the settings, mostly just stronger me and faster taming, and there's plenty of hard drive space on my console.

    Anyone else experience this? Any one have a solve or a fix? I tried searching online but I didn't find anything current really, just about old 2018 and 2020 posts that didn't really match what I'm seeing.

    submitted by /u/xXCableDogXx
    [link] [comments]

    New to official, when are double xp weekends?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    So I want to get started solo for my first run of official. I'm coming from extremely boosted and low boosted fast taming servers and want to do my first note run. I'm trying to get to level 70-80 and need info on when the next double xp weekend is, or when they are usually held. Of course they're held over the weekend, but what time do they start, and when's the next one?

    submitted by /u/Amazing_Implement_40
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel