• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Ark PS4 any recommendation for a base spot on the island

    Ark PS4 any recommendation for a base spot on the island


    any recommendation for a base spot on the island

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Is there a non-spoiling food for Argentavis?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I got my favorite Argentavis stuck in the middle cave on Scorched Earth. Is there a food I can fill up his inventory with that wont spoil?

    submitted by /u/SparkJaa
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a good end-game base location?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Me and my friends are playing on Valguero for a change and we have been playing for about 3 weeks. Where is a good end-game location for a base. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Willbo04
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop doedicurus from destroying stones without me sitting in it?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Me and my friends tamed a doedicurus but it keeps destroying all stones nearby and we don't know how to make it stop

    submitted by /u/GreatUsername101
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    I have heard about the buffs you get on the Xbox one x for the game, but I want to know if it's the same for ps4 pro. (Xbox1x thing is that their is no tether during split screen play)

    submitted by /u/hunter_monkey04
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest to hardest bosses?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    My boyfriend and I have just successfully defeated our first ever boss (gamma crystal wyvern queen on Crystal Isles), we're now deciding which map to do next, any suggestions? We obviously don't want to go loads harder, but also don't want to go for an easier boss. We have all maps apart from genesis part 1 and 2

    submitted by /u/mghr98
    [link] [comments]

    ARK bug #999999

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Anyone experience an issue where your actively doing something like placing structures, offloading resources into forges, etc... And then you can no longer access anything, place anything, do anything? Like you can still run around but you aren't actually where you seem? I have this issue and it's random, sometimes it resolves itself, sometimes I have to have a tribe mate come knock me out or kill me, or I have to relog completely.

    Any fixes or am I alone here?

    submitted by /u/No-Complaint1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel